Thursday, August 12, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of August 16, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Carly and Spinelli hatch a plan. Brook Lynn drugs Dante. Patrick confronts Lisa about her stalking behavior.
- Tuesday: Lulu finds Brook and Dante in a compromising position. Robin finds her medication missing. Jason and Sam are reunited.
- Wednesday: Lulu slaps Brook after finding her with Dante. Jason counsels Michael to stay out of the mob wars. Johnny makes plans to kill Sonny.
- Thursday: Ronnie brings Jason and Michael in for questioning. Sam concocts a plan to exonerate Jason. Will Brenda and Sonny connect over the phone?
- Friday: Will Dante fall for Brook’s story? Brenda is approached to be the face of Franco’s next art masterpiece. Sonny and Johnny have a showdown and shots are fired.
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.