Friday, August 13, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of August 16, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
On Monday, August 16, Colby and Damon offer Asher a helping hand. Zach and Kendall come face to face with Caleb when they arrive at Wildwind on Tuesday, August 17. On Wednesday, August 18, Angie and Jesse see their baby for the first time. Krystal and Angie catch up. Caleb learns more about David’s dirty laundry from the Hubbard’s. On Friday, August 20, David confronts Angie about the attack of visual disorientation he witnessed her having earlier.
The Inside Story: Crossing the Line
Ryan slips out of the hospital. Despite her initial protests, Kendall ends up helping Ryan look for the incriminating evidence David has against Greenlee. On Monday, August 16, Zach finds Ryan and Kendall in the act. David’s skepticism about Greenlee’s compliance dissipates a bit after talking to Mrs. Slater. Ryan tells Greenlee his plan to get her out of her jam. Frankie is affected when he spies a tender moment between Madison and Ryan. Frankie opens up to Madison about his mother on Wednesday, August 18. Randi and Brot run in to each other at the hospital. Natalia confronts Frankie about his relationship with Madison. Ryan and Madison continue to grow closer. Greenlee gets David’s phone and gives it to Ryan. Madison tells Greenlee to give Ryan time to recuperate. An unsettled Natalia spies her brother and Madison sharing yet another tender moment. Greenlee gets caught up in memories of the past after slipping into Ryan’s place.
A Closer Look: What Lies Beneath
Annie and JR try to clear the air with Scott and Marissa. An angry JR draws a line in the sand for Scott. Annie reaffirms her love and admiration to Scott. Annie asks JR to destroy the incriminating evidence he has on her fiancé. Marissa promises to keep their tryst a secret for a grateful Scott’s sake. On Tuesday, August 17, Annie becomes unsettled when she spies the pair in an embrace. Marissa continues to push JR away. Scott tells Annie he wants them to get married today. Annie admits her fears on Friday, August 20. Annie tries to convince herself, and JR, that she’s getting everything she wants.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Susan Lucci Lands Book Deal
- Minshew Returns to ‘AMC'; Kaye Set to Follow
- ‘AMC’ Recasts Ryan Lavery’s Date Bait
- Original ‘AMC’ Cast Member Passes Away
- ABC Daytime Cuts Down Their Schedule
- ‘AMC’ Beefs Up Their Teen Scene
- ‘All My Children’ History Up For Sale
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF AUGUST 23, 2010
- Marissa tells JR that she had sex with Scott. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Scott comes clean with Annie. Will she go through with the wedding? (Soap Opera Digest)
- Angie confesses to David that she is losing her vision. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Kendall opens up to Bianca about her true feelings. (TV Guide Listings)
- David and Liza confide in each other. (Soaps In Depth)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.