AMC PreVUE: Week of August 2 Edition
Friday, July 30, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of August 2, 2010.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
David’s extravagant gift raises Greenlee’s ire on Tuesday, August 3. Greenlee changes gears with David. Ryan grows concerned when Greenlee cryptically informs him that she plans on beating David at his own game. Frankie questions if Ryan is the right man for Madison. Liza tells Tad the truth about Damon’s medication. Colby plans to send her mother to the slammer receives a surprising voice of dissention on Friday, August 6. Liza and Krystal bond over daughter trauma.
The Inside Story: See No Evil
Jesse’s world is turned upside down when his wife finally tells him the truth on Monday, August 2. The Hubbard’s disagree over what to do next. Angie takes action to save her husband’s career; will Mayor Iris agree to Dr. Hubbard’s terms? Jesse presses Angie to keep on taking the medication she needs to save her eyesight on Thursday, August 5. Angie asserts that there is no way she will terminate her pregnancy or put her unborn child at risk. Angie tells Jake that she wants him to take over as Chief of Staff after she steps down due to her condition. Frankie and Natalia learn about Angie’s dilemma.
A Closer Look: New Beginnings?
Annie tells JR she’s happy with the way everything has worked out on Monday, August 2. Marissa ponders if JR married her for the right reasons. Mrs. Chandler later accepts Caleb’s offer to work as his legal aid. Caleb takes Scott up on his dinner offer. Krystal bumps into Caleb who fills her in on his plans. JR apologizes to Marissa after his harsh reaction to her employment news. Marissa explains to JR why she doesn’t think it’s the right time for them to have children. JR invites Marissa to join him at the beach cottage for a few days, and she accepts. On Friday, August 6, the Chandler’s plans are endangered when mother and daughter have a major blow-up after Krystal questions Marissa’s decisions. JR learns Scott’s dirty little secret.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- Susan Lucci Lands Book Deal
- Minshew Returns to ‘AMC’; Kaye Set to Follow
- ‘AMC’ Recasts Ryan Lavery’s Date Bait
- Original ‘AMC’ Cast Member Passes Away
- ABC Daytime Cuts Down Their Schedule
- Two Major ‘AMC’ Stars Out!
- ‘AMC’ Beefs Up Their Teen Scene
- ABC’s ‘What If…’ Ready For Launch
- ‘All My Children’ History Up For Sale
- SOAPnet Gets Its Wish to Become Young
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF AUGUST 9, 2010
- The situation at the Chandler Mansion gets a whole let messier. (National Enquirer)
- Alicia Minshew returns to the role of Kendall Hart Slater on August 9. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Bianca tells Kendall the real reason she left Paris behind. (National Enquirer)
- David turns to Liza for help in blackmailing Greenlee. (National Enquirer)
- Krystal gives Caleb a makeover. (National Enquirer)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.