Thursday, July 15, 2010 9:30 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of July 19, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Tad asks Liza if she can see herself as a mother to Damon. Scott jumps to the wrong conclusion about Annie’s torn shirt. Damon blows up at Colby.
- Tuesday: Will Annie agree to be JR’s mistress? Madison admits she’s falling in love with Ryan. Frankie surprises David with information on Greenlee.
- Wednesday: Scott proposes to Annie. Will she say yes? Liza catches Damon taking money from Krystal’s bar. Liza makes a confession to Tad.
- Thursday: Ryan is hit with an intense pain in his head. Madison asks Greenlee to give Ryan a chance to move on. JR and Caleb almost come to blows.
- Friday: Caleb learns JR duped him. Bianca suggests she and Caleb live together. Greenlee finds David standing over Ryan’s unconscious body.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.