Thursday, July 29, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of August 2, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Angie tells Jesse about her vision condition. Marissa accepts Caleb’s work offer. Annie tells JR her divorce to Adam was necessary.
- Tuesday: Ryan goes back to the hospital. Can Greenlee outsmart David? Angie makes a plea for Jesse.
- Wednesday: Greenlee goes through David’s stuff and is caught. Liza faces off with Colby. Liza admits to Tad she switched his son’s medication with placebos.
- Thursday: Annie tells Scott she wants to elope. Damon and Colby make plans to leave Pine Valley for good. Angie makes it clear she will not terminate her pregnancy.
- Friday: JR finds a journal and is shocked at what he reads. Liza and Krystal share an unlikely alliance. Colby learns about the pill switch and wants to call the cops on her own mother.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.