Thursday, June 24, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of June 28, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Bianca wants David to take the fall. Does Erica think David would try and kill her? Angie confides in Jake.
- Tuesday: What shocking news is contained in Palmer’s will? Annie and Scott defend themselves to JR. Is Erica serious about marrying Jackson again?
- Wednesday: David is thrown out of Wildwind. JR beats Annie to the punch. Opal insists Erica and Caleb honor Palmers wishes.
- Thursday: Amanda finds Damon’s incriminating photos. Colby has good news about her future. Madison and Ryan grow closer.
- Friday: Will Tad investigate his own son? Will Damon go to NY with Colby? After punching Paul, Tad is taken down to the station.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.