Thursday, May 27, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of May 31, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Encore Presentation of “General Hospital’s” May 4, 2010 Episode. In this episode Michael confesses in open court to the murder of Claudia Zacchara.
- Tuesday: Does Sam want to get married? Dante and Lulu get intimate again. Carly tells Sonny to do whatever it takes.
- Wednesday: Kristina dreams about Kiefer. Luke’s worries grow about Tracy. Claire tries to strike a deal with Sonny.
- Thursday: Will Brook take up an offer to live at the Quartermaines? Michael warns that Carter is dangerous. Kristina learns some haunting similarities between her father and Kiefer.
- Friday: Sonny goes to therapy. Jason gives Dante an ultimatum. Carter visits Michael in his cell.
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.