Thursday, May 13, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of May 17, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Greenlee lays down the law with David. JR pours his heart out to Marissa. Jake tries to ease Amanda’s fears.
- Tuesday: Liza vows to get even with Tad. Greenlee and David are birds of a feather. Will Marissa give JR another chance?
- Wednesday: How far will Colby take things with Damon? Tad gets some unexpected news. Is Amanda following in her mother’s footsteps?
- Thursday: Amanda gets an unexpected surprise. Greenlee sets Erica up for a fall. Liza has it out with Damon.
- Friday: Erica makes the wrong choice. JR can’t get his mind off Annie. Greenlee furthers her plot to win Fusion.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.