Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 6:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of April 19, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: Title Not Available — Viki makes a decision about her and Charlie’s future together. John tends to Natalie following her accident, while Natalie gets help. Dr. Morrison has news about Marty’s baby. Téa thinks Todd may be hiding something. Rex and Gigi receive something that belonged to his birth parents. Bo and Nora tell Clint they’re getting married.
- Tuesday: Title Not Available — Starr scolds Todd for his treatment of Cole. Marty is certain Natalie caused her accident. Markko’s actions nearly result in uncovering Langston and Ford’s affair. Viki tells Charlie it’s alright with her if he wants to accept Dorian’s job offer. Viki warns Dorian not to involve her husband in anymore of her schemes. Blair is nice to Kelly.
- Wednesday: Title Not Available — Markko almost catches Langston and Ford in the act. Langston is furious when Ford toys with Markko. Starr and Cole mend fences. Danielle and Nate kiss. Matthew shares his insecurities about Danielle with Destiny. Todd is ticked off by Téa’s questions.
- Thursday: Title Not Available — Natalie thinks Brody for believing in her. Marty fusses at John when he seems reluctant to arrest Natalie. John spots Natalie at the crime scene. Viki urges Jessica to go to the prom by herself. Langton promises Starr she is going to break up with Ford. Rodney pays Kelly a visit.
- Friday: Title Not Available — Natalie’s world is rocked when John admits that he has lost his faith in her. Cole conftonts Todd outside Marty’s hospital room. Marty begins to think Todd may actually be to blame instead of Natalie. Ford continues to have Langston under his spell. Kelly is shocked when Rodney turns up dead. Starr tells Hannah to stay away from her man.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.