Monday, April 12, 2010 at 5:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of April 12, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: Title Not Available — Custody of Sierra Rose is decided in court. Eli catches Téa when she faints. Dorian reminds Langston how lucky she is to have Markko. Starr confesses Langston’s tryst with Ford to Cole. Danielle and Matthew meet the boy who will playing Cole in the musical.
- Tuesday: Title Not Available – Langston lies to Starr about breaking up with Ford. Jack tells Todd exactly why he’s miserable. Todd sticks it to Blair. Greg urges Téa to get checked out. Rex wants answers from Allison. Lifehouse performs at UltraViolet.
- Wednesday: Title Not Available – John and Kelly visit the mental home where Melinda lived until her death. Kelly is approached by a strange man. Marty eavesdrops on Natalie’s conversation with Brody. Todd misinterrupts what he sees between Cole and Hannah. Todd wonders if things would be different between he and Téa if Danielle liked him. Jessica tells Marty that she planned to lose her virginity at the prom.
- Thursday: Title Not Available – Kelly is told the man who approached her is harmless. John suspects the man may hold the key to uncovering the truth. Todd is ready to kill Cole. Starr witnesses Cole and Hannah in an embrace. Starr is reminded of the past while rehearsing for the musical. Cristian refuses to go to the prom with Jessica, and encourages her to go with Brody instead.
- Friday: Title Not Available – Rex and Gigi question the nurse Allison told them about, which leads to a clue. Marty refuses to take any crap from Todd, who issues her a subtle threat. Later, Marty is the victim of a terrible accident. Cole is speechless when Starr sides with her father over him. Dorian and Charlie meet at the Palace to discuss a job offer. Viki arrives in time to see them together.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.