Sunday, April 18, 2010 at 5:10 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Quick Peeks for the Week of April 19, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10667) — Viki decides her future with Charlie; John tends to an injured Marty. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10668) — Starr issues Todd a warning; Téa grows suspicious of Todd. (Rated: TVPG S)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10669) — Markko comes close to discovering Langston’s secret; Ford’s actions infuriate Langston. (Rated: TVPG S)
- Thursday: (Episode #10670) — Natalie appreciates Brody’s support; John promises Marty he will uncover the truth. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #10671) — Natalie is crushed when John says he last faith in her; Marty begins to think maybe Todd is instead responsible. (Rated: TVPG L)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.