Monday, April 12, 2010 at 2:15 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Quick Peeks for the Week of April 12, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10662) — The custody trial continues; Starr tells all to Cole. (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10663) — Langston lies to her best friend; Jack tells his dad why he’s miserable. (Rated: TVPG)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10664) — John and Kelly investigate Melinda’s death; Kelly is approached by someone. (Rated: TVPG D)
- Thursday: (Episode #10665) – Kelly learns about the man who talked to her; John suspects he holds the key to Melinda’s death. (Rated: TVPG D, L, S)
- Friday: (Episode #10666) — Rex searches for his parents; Dorian has a job offer for Charlie. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.