Thursday, April 22, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of April 26, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Dante remains conflicted over what to do next. Will Maxie spill the beans to Jason? Skye fuels Tracy’s jealousy.
- Tuesday: Jason presses Lulu for answers. Will Maya turn Michael in? Alexis helps Kristina face some difficult truths.
- Wednesday: Carly turns to Olivia for help. Claire paints a bleak picture of Dante’s future. Will Michael be discovered?
- Thursday: Sonny hopes for the best. Dante makes a surprising move. Lisa goes to bat for Sonny.
- Friday: Claire unleashes her fury on Jax. Carly accuses Lulu of betraying her. Lucky ends up in a standoff with Jason.
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.