Thursday, April 8, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of April 12, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Will Kendall confess all to Greenlee? JR’s disgusted by his own actions. Brooke vows to stand by Adam.
- Tuesday: Kendall’s shocked by Greenlee’s accusation. Zach opens up to Greenlee. JR’s consumed with guilt over what he did.
- Wednesday: JR continues to plot against Annie. Zach turns the tables on Greenlee. Kendall faces a tough decision.
- Thursday: Adam makes a surprising announcement. JR anticipates Annie’s downfall. Is someone stalking Amanda?
- Friday: David learns his fate in court. Kendall chooses her marriage over all else. Ryan’s appalled by Greenlee’s actions.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.