Monday, March 8, 2010 at 2:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of March 8, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: “Bunny in the Oven” — Schuyler is shell-shocked by Gigi’s decision to seek custody of “his” child. Gigi is unfazed by Schuyler’s pleas. Fish can’t believe that Kyle had a DNA test conducted behind his back. Later, Fish has a change of heart. Roxy accidentally finds out that Marty is pregnant and urges her to confide in John. Natalie and John lock lips.
- Tuesday: “Heart Appreciation” — Layla and Jessica have a tense encounter. Viki and Clint seek Marty’s advice when Cristian informs them of their daughter’s antics. After struggling with the decision, Kim ultimately agrees to sign Clint’s pre-nup. Marty inadvertantly discovers Marty’s pregnancy test. Fish and Kyle store away the test results. Marty ponders if John is ready to be a father.
- Wednesday: “Baby, Baby, Who’s Got the Baby?” — Schuyler seeks out Téa’s help. Eli informs Rex and Gigi they have been awarded temporary custody of Sierra Rose. Schuyler and Rachel ready the apartment for his daughter’s impending arrival, but is soon crushed by the turn of events. Viki has a surprise visitor on her doorstep. Bo and Clint’s relationship warms slightly when Clint tells his little brother of his nuptials to Kim. Todd catches Danielle skipping school.
- Thursday: “Rachel Getting Harried” — Dorian implores Viki to give her marriage to Charlie another chance. Afterward, Viki summons Charlie to Llanfair. Téa manages to convince the judge to overturn the verdict, and grant temporary custody to Schuyler. Kim becomes the next Mrs. Clint Buchanan. Rachel and Greg’s relationship is strained after they fight over Schuyler. Rex promises Gigi they will get the baby back somehow.
- Friday: “I Saw Your Picture Today”— Layla confides to Brody that she sees Jessica as a threat to her and Cristian’s happiness. Jessica is unmoved when Brody presents her with a box of mementos from their time together. Later, Jessica shares memories of their days together to Cristian. Viki tells Charlie she’s leaving for London. Not realizing John doesn’t know, Natalie congratulates him on becoming a father. Allison has some interesting news for Mitch about Sierra Rose.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.