OLTL PreVUE: Week of March 22 Edition
Friday, March 19, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Gone baby gone.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Cole has a guilty conscience after telling Starr he’s at the library, when he’s really studying with Hannah in her dorm room on Monday, March 22. Hannah tells Cole that Ford is the man who broke her heart. Starr innocently learns from a pizza delivery girl that she saw Cole and Hannah together. Starr wonders what is up with Langston and Ford. Cole warns Markko to watch out for his teaching assistant. By Friday, March 26, Langston confides in Starr the fact that she and Ford are having an affiar. And Cole and Markko overhear Hannah telling Ford that he is using Langston the same way he used her. Elsewhere in Llanview, Destiny and Danielle audition for Langston’s musical. Starr and Cole are pleasantly surprised to learn Marty is pregnant. Natalie wishes her sister had her memories back. Brody challenges Jessica to a game of Horse on Monday, March 22, saying that if he wins she must agree to go out on a date with him. Marty advises Jessica that she can’t control other people’s feelings. Cristian agrees to let Jessica help him build and paint sets for the musical on Wednesday, March 24. And John is worried about Marty after she becomes dizzy and faints.
The Inside Story: Dial ‘M’ for Murder
Téa decides it’s not worth the hassle of fighting with Blair over yet another man, and makes her exit when Blair arrives at Eli’s doorstep on Monday, March 22. Blair and Eli work on building their relationship. When Kelly tells Todd about the cryptic phone call she received regarding her mother’s death, he offers to have his P.I. investigate it for her on Wednesday, March 24. After receiving another call from the mysterious stranger, who claims that Melinda was murdered, Kelly decides she wants to question to Mitch. On Friday, March 26, Todd and Kelly manage to bribe the prison guard to let them visit Mitch. However, when Kelly begins interrogating him, the cult leader appears to suffer a heart attack, and is checked out by Schuyler in the infirmary.
A Closer Look: One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
Rex gives Gigi his answer to her marriage proposal. Schuyler is held at gunpoint by Allison. Téa knocks on Schuyler’s door before she can explain the connection between Sierra Rose and Mitch. Forcing him to get rid of Téa, Allison drugs Schuyler and takes off with the baby on Monday, March 22. After regaining consciousness, Schuyler is ready to call the cops until he spots Allison’s note warning him to wait for further instructions. Téa drops by again after learning he canceled his court appearance. Meanwhile, Roxy bumps into Allison and the baby upon returning to her hair salon on Tuesday, March 23. Allison makes a mysterious comment to Roxy about her past. Later, when Natalie asks her what’s up with the baby, Roxy is forced to think on her feet. However, she soon realizes that the baby is Sierra Rose, and is confronted by a gun-totting Allison on Wednesday, March 24. John sets out in search of Allison after learning from Bo that she recently escaped from an insane asylum. Schuyler manages to convince Téa not to call the cops after telling her of the kidnapping. Across town, Rex and Gigi are floored when Kim announces that she is married to Clint and seeking custody of Stacy’s baby. After receiving news of Allison’s escape, Brody asks Cristian to keep a close eye on Jessica for him. Natalie is a nervous wreck when John stops by the salon, but manages to keep quiet about the fact that she, Roxy, and the baby are being held hostage. However, after John leaves, Natalie discovers that the two women and infant have disappeared on Thursday, March 25. Schuyler sends Gigi away when she comes to see the baby. Allison tells Schuyler how he can get his daughter back. On Friday, March 26, Schuyler follows Allison’s orders and covers Kyle’s shift at Statesville Prison’s infirmary. Kyle is surprised to see Roxy in his room, and even more shocked when Allison steps out of the shadows.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- Llanview Casting Gossip: March 15 Edition
- My View of Llanview: March 15 Edition
- ‘One Life to Live’ Wins GLAAD Award
- ‘OLTL’ Issues Statement on ‘Kish’ Firing
- Tika Sumpter’s ‘Life’ Altering Decision
- Former ‘One Life’ Star Sentenced in Brawl
- ‘OLTL’ ‘Kishes’ Two More Stars Good-Bye
- Llanview Gossip: March 10 Edition
- ‘One Life’ Actor Taken Off Contract
- Scott Clifton Exits ‘OLTL’
- ‘OLTL’ March Casting Updates
- Win a Walk-On Role on an ABC Soap
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF MARCH 29, 2009
- Schuyler takes Mitch hostage. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Fish frees Roxy and Kyle. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Schuyler and Allison have a confrontation. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Bo and Brody work their way toward the infirmary. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Marty faces a medical crisis. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- John has an interesting suggestion for Marty. (Cable Guide Spoilers)
- Allison drops a bombshell. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Rex’s world is rocked. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Schuyler gains the upper hand. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Langston confronts Ford. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Brody has a touch choice to make. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Kelly asks John for help. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Schuyler travels down a dark path. (Soap Opera Weekly)
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.