GH PreVUE: Week of March 29 Edition
Friday, March 26, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — The scars of battle.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Maxie chooses between life and death on Monday, March 29. Edward’s great-granddaughter, Maya, arrives at the Quartermaine mansion where she immediately butts head with Ethan on Wednesday, March 31. Luke ditches his traveling plans with Tracy and Ethan after Skye’s mysterious return piques his interest. Lucky meets Maya. Nikolas and Steve are wary of Elizabeth’s decision to check out of Shadybrooke, which she does with Patrick’s assistance. Helena works overtime to keep her plan on track.
The Inside Story: Actions
Jax tells Claire how to get a rise out of Sonny. Claire’s mission is accomplished as Sonny flies into a rage during Johnny’s venomous testimony on Monday, March 29. Dante erupts when he finds Ronnie trying to trick Morgan into revealing Michael’s whereabouts. The judge decides to sequester the jurors in Sonny’s trial. Dante doesn’t appear to share Johnny’s excitement about Sonny’s declining predicament. Olivia and Dante argue about Sonny. On Thursday, April 1, Claire shuts down Robin’s prelude to Sonny and forces the doctor to paint the mobster in a negative light on the stand. Sonny, Jason and Carly fear Sonny’s fate is sealed. Maxie accidentally places Michael at the scene of the crime when she’s forced to testify from the hospital. Michael makes plans to return home after Kristina confesses that things aren’t looking good for Sonny.
A Closer Look: Consequences
Sam and Alexis put a stop to Luke’s questioning of Kristina just as she appears to be on the verge of telling the truth. Sonny and Johnny vicious courtroom exchange leaves Kristina shaken. On Tuesday, March 30, a reeling Kristina takes the anger she feels out on Sonny. Jason restrains Sam from physically attacking Ethan. Sam and Jason are at an impasse. Luke begs Ethan to stay in Port Charles and fight for his freedom. Carly tries to assure Kristina that her father would never hit a woman. Olivia, meanwhile, tries to assure Dante that he didn’t inherit Sonny’s volatile side. Kiefer arrives as Dante’s questioning Kristina. Dante is unsettled by the dynamic between Kristina and Kiefer. Kiefer heads out to confront Kristina after Lucky and Dante put a scare into him. On Friday, April 2, a horrified Alexis finds Kristina badly beaten moments after seeing Kiefer taking off from the lake house.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- GH Casting: March Madness Arrives
- Annie Ilonzeh Is Maya Ward on ABC’s ‘General Hospital’
- Lisa Waltz To Play Mommy on ‘General Hospital”
- Lindze Letherman Brings Georgie Back to ‘General Hospital’
- Faces of Family Evil Return to ‘General Hospital’
- Bradley Cole Joining the Cast of ‘General Hospital’
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF APRIL 5, 2010
- Tensions rise between Sonny, Dante and Olivia. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Lulu and Luke argue over her involvement with Dante. (National Enquirer)
- Alexis sets a series of events in motion. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Alexis is hit with the consequences of her actions. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Ethan is arrested for a whole new crime he didn’t commit. (National Enquirer)
- Alexis confesses the truth to somebody close. (Soaps In Depth)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.