GH PreVUE: Week of March 22 Edition
Friday, March 19, 2010 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — What lies beneath.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Lulu and Dante’s bad luck in the bedroom continues on Monday, March 22. Lisa and Sonny continue to be issues for Patrick and Robin. On Wednesday, March 24, the beleaguered duo decide to give peace a chance. Maxie’s condition continues to deteriorate. Georgie appears before Maxie on Friday, March 26.
The Inside Story: Reasonable Doubt
Lucky arrives on the scene after Sam calls the cops after finding Ethan with Kristina at the lake house on Monday, March 22. Carly heads off to see Kristina after talking to Jason. Kristina is on the verge of telling Carly the truth when Alexis suddenly returns home. Alexis tears into Carly. Carly tells Jason that she’s convinced that Kristina is lying. Luke asserts his belief in a defeated Ethan and promises to stand by him. Lucky questions Kristina again after having a chat with Jason. Lulu tells a stunned Ethan that Luke once raped her mother and explains to him that is why she’s confident his son is more than capable of battering a woman. Carly thinks Kiefer is guilty. Luke faces off with Sonny over Ethan on Wednesday, March 24. Sonny gives in to Kristina’s pleas and agrees not to hurt Ethan for the time being. Sonny is infuriated when Luke implies that Kristina may be lying. On Thursday, March 25, Alexis finds herself confounded after talking to Sam about Kristina’s wish not to pursue prosecution against Ethan. Kiefer and Sonny both blow their tops when they learn that Kristina isn’t pressing charges against Ethan. Luke implores Kristina to tell the truth.
A Closer Look: Rage Against the Machine
On Tuesday, March 23, an upset Dante confronts Claire after she forces him to implicate Michael as a possible witness to Claudia’s murder on the stand. Carly tells Jax that he’s so determined to take down Sonny that he doesn’t care who gets hurts in the crossfire. Jax proves Carly wrong when he throws Claire off Michael’s trail. Claire studies Johnny’s potential as a witness on Thursday, March 25. Johnny warns Claire that Dante will end up protecting Sonny. Claire gets an idea after overhearing Sonny’s murderous tirade against Ethan.
General Hospital News and Headlines:
- GH Casting: March Madness Arrives
- Annie Ilonzeh Is Maya Ward on ABC’s ‘General Hospital’
- Lisa Waltz To Play Mommy on ‘General Hospital”
- Lindze Letherman Brings Georgie Back to ‘General Hospital’
- Faces of Family Evil Return to ‘General Hospital’
- Bradley Cole Joining the Cast of ‘General Hospital’
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF MARCH 29, 2010
- Maxie learns that her destiny is in her own hands. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Kristina rages at Sonny after witnessing his unsettling outburst in the courtroom. (Soap Opera Digest)
- The tension between Sam and Jason continues to mount. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Skye and Maya both arrive in Port Charles on Wednesday, March 31. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Claire inches closer to the truth about Claudia’s murder. (Soaps In Depth)
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.