AMC Alerts: Week of March 29 Edition
Thursday, March 25, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of March 29, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Annie dodges a bullet. Ryan wants David behind bars. Greenlee’s suspicious of Ryan’s motives.
- Tuesday: Annie doubts JR’s sincerity. Seems like old times for Brooke and Erica. David puts his heart on the line.
- Wednesday: Colby accuses JR of trying to seduce Annie. Jack questions Brooke about her feelings for Adam. Damon impresses Angie at the hospital.
- Thursday: JR continues to manipulate Annie. Jack challenges Erica to stop playing games. Liza warns David against pushing Greenlee away.
- Friday: Brooke struggles with her feelings for Adam. Greenlee’s determined to stand by David. David makes a surprising revelation to Liza.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.