Thursday, March 18, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of March 22, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: JR plans on taking Annie down. Angie questions Damon about the missing drugs. Liza’s temper flares when Tad calls it quits.
- Tuesday: Tad accuses Liza of using Damon to get back at him. JR shares his plan with Colby. Greenlee won’t allow David to turn himself in.
- Wednesday: Annie grows more and more paranoid. Randi warns Ryan to be careful around Madison. David thinks Liza could be the answer to his problems.
- Thursday: Liza makes a deal with David. Annie pushes Adam to the limit. Jack tells Erica he’s decided to stick around.
- Friday: Colby sets out to get the goods on Annie. Ryan is hot on David’s trail. Jack wonders if he and Erica can recapture what they had.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.