Thursday, March 11, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of March 15, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: David makes a deal with Adam. Jack has an intriguing proposal for Erica and Greenlee. Tad tells Damon about his history with Hillary.
- Tuesday: Battle lines are drawn between Erica and Greenlee. Greenlee’s reunited with David. Tad tries to spare Liza’s feelings.
- Wednesday: David has trouble hiding his feelings for Greenlee. Angie lets Damon off the hook. Ryan has a trick up his sleeve.
- Thursday: Liza’s heartbroken over Tad’s actions. Annie’s paranoia over Brooke increases. David has a serious warning for Adam.
- Friday: David tells Adam what Annie’s really all about. Tad decides to put some distance between him and Liza. Annie lets JR know she saved his life.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.