Sunday, February 28, 2010 at 11:00 PM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers and Episode Titles for the Week of March 1, 2010.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Teasers
- Monday: “First Love, Last Love” — Jessica tells Cristian that she isn’t happy that he’s moved on with his life. Langston gives in to Ford’s advances. Cassie and Andrew give Dorian some devastating news. Hannah learns more about Cole. Allison visits Mitch in prison. Blair reaches out to Kelly.
- Tuesday: “Que Sierra, Sierra” – Gigi is horriifed to learn that Schuyler was going to use oxytocin on Stacy. Gigi vows to Rex that Schuyler will never come near Sierra Rose. Adriana offers Rex advice on his love life. Schuyler blames Kim for Stacy’s death. Blair tries to set up Ford. Dorian asks Mitch is the score is now settled between the two of them.
- Wednesday: “Couples Resort” – Ford plays the victim to make himself look good in front of Langston. Kim has a vision of Stacy. Kevin and Clint discuss each other’s relationships. Jessica feels cheated out of the last thirteen years of her life, and is angry to learn that Cristian is living with another woman. Kelly tries to be Todd’s voice of reason. Gigi tells Rex she wants to raise her niece.
- Thursday: “Rules of Engagement” — Kevin pops the question to Kelly, who has a surprising answer. Kim tells Clint that she wants to marry him. Charlie begs Viki to give him a second chance. Danielle is in trouble at school. Nora puts Dorian on the hot seat. Natalie downplays her true feelings for John.
- Friday: “Auntie Up”– Jessica is being spied on. Rex and Gigi hire Eli to help them win custody of Sierra Rose. Schuyler prepares to face the hospital’s ethics committee. Kyle informs Fish that he had a DNA test conducted. Jessica announces that she is now one of Cristian’s students at Llanview High. Clint hands Kim a pre-nup.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.