Friday, February 5, 2009 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Bows and arrows.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
On Tuesday, February 9, father and son share a tender moment after Adam discovers that JR’s cancer is no longer in remission. Adam won’t allow JR to push him away. Hot for Scott, Annie ponders what would happen if Adam were to terminate the merit trust. Colby acts quickly when she spots Annie and Scott in a hot kiss. Annie gets the upper hand on Wednesday, February 10. Brot’s jealousy surfaces on Thursday, February 11. Liza feels like the odd man out as she watches Tad and Krystal in a warm family moment.
The Inside Story: Love Is a Battlefield
David and Ryan face off. Greenlee is hit hard when she hears Ryan tell David that he’s come to accept [Greenlee’s] death and has moved on. David invites a stunned Tad, Liza, Jake and Amanda to his wedding. Greenlee’s a mix of emotions as she thinks about Ryan. Meanwhile, Erica is left with a lot to think about after Jack pays her a surprise visit on Monday, February 8. Erica confides to Opal that she feels as though she and Ryan are holding each other back from finding the person they’re tuly meant to be with. On Tuesday, February 9, Greenlee reveals herself to her shocked father. Marissa confronts David over his latest stunt. Erica breaks up with a surprised Ryan. Ryan realizes Erica is right. Ryan opens up to Erica about his lingering feelings for his dead fiancé. Greenlee, meanwhile, threatens to disappear from Jack’s life if he doesn’t play by her rules. David pays the price when he purposely sets out to get under Ryan’s skin. Greenlee fears her plan will fall apart when a suspicious Jack refuses to get out of dodge. David assures Greenlee that Ryan will be at their wedding. Jesse, Tad and Ryan deduce that David’s mystery bride is also his partner in crime. Ryan feels Greenlee’s presence. Everyone gathers at the Wildwind chapel for David’s wedding. Greenlee prepares to make a memorable entrance on Friday, February 12.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- ‘AMC’ February 2010 Casting Tidbits
- Kreizman & Swajeski In at AMC! Is Broderick Staying?
- ‘AMC’ Loses Another Legend
- Breaking News: ‘AMC’ Hires Kreizman and Swajeski (Exclusive)
- McClain Returns to ‘AMC’ For Story Arc, Too
- Barr Returns to ‘AMC’ For Story Arc
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF FEBRUARY 15, 2010
- Armed with ammunition, David orders Angie to relinquish her position. (Soap Opera Digest)
- Colby puts into motion a macabre plot against Annie. (National Enquirer)
- Emotions run high as Ryan and Greenlee finally come face to face. (ABC Soaps In Depth)
- Ryan, determined to win back his ex’s heart, and Greenlee, determined to expel her ex from her heart, engage in a war of wills. (National Enquirer)
- Greenlee’s presence proves to be a major obstacle to a Jack and Erica reunion. (National Enquirer)
- JR’s family rallies around him as his condition takes a turn for the worse. (Soap Opera Digest)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.