Thursday, January 28, 2010 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of February 1, 2010.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Sonny’s horrified by his actions. Jason receives a final message from Franco. Lucky struggles to cope in the wake of his break up with Elizabeth.
- Tuesday: Jason urges Sonny to flee the country. Johnny stands by Olivia in her time of need. Dante’s life is on the line.
- Wednesday: Sam takes action to help Sonny. Luke fears that there could be trouble ahead for Lulu. Michael tells Kristina that he’s the one who killed Claudia.
- Thursday: Dante takes his anger out on Olivia. Jax comes clean with Carly. Alexis unwittingly adds to Michael’s dilemma.
- Friday: Olivia and Dante lie to protect Sonny. Carly walks out on Jax. Lucky turns his back on Elizabeth.
“General Hospital” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “GH” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.