Friday, January 29, 2009 at 8:00 AM ET by Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Hell hath no fury….
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
Adam finds Damon in Colby’s bed. Damon and Bailey don’t see eye to eye. Liza is unsettled by Colby’s interest in Damon. On Tuesday, February 2, Annie manages to convince Adam to allow her to work side by side with Scott, much to Scott’s chagrin. Tad’s easy rapport with Krystal continues to be a source of anxiety for Liza. JR tells a heartbroken Colby the truth about his condition on Thursday, February 4.
The Inside Story: Like a Woman Scorned!
Tad calls Jake after spotting David. Back at Wildwind, Greenlee hides when Tad and Jake suddenly appear at David’s door demanding to know why he’s back. On Tuesday, February 2, the brothers confront David’s pilot for answers after deducing that David didn’t return home alone. Jake manages to intercept the package the pilot is waiting for and finds drugs he believes are for somebody who is undergoing stem cell therapy. Angie and Jake confront David. Tad recruits Marissa’s help. David and Marissa’s confrontation takes an ugly turn on Wednesday, February 3. Amanda’s unnerved by Jake’s determination to get rid of David.
Greenlee deduces that Ryan is with Kendall after David finally reveals that Ryan has moved on with someone. David is upset to find Greenlee gone after he gets rids of Jake and Tad. On Monday, February 1, a stunned Greenlee finds Ryan making love to Erica when she arrives at the penthouse. Greenlee is determined to make Ryan and Erica pay. David heads to Ryan’s penthouse on a mission. Greenlee explains to David that the flash drive he retrieved for her contains a virus that will obliterate Fusion’s software. Ryan and Erica vow to rebuild after digesting just how much damage has been done to Fusion. Jesse heads out to confront David after finding his fingerprints at the crime scene. Ryan rushes to get into Wildwind after hearing the smoke alarms go off, while Greenlee loses consciousness inside. David and Greenlee both manage to get out of tight spots on Thursday, February 4. Greenlee’s vigor for revenge returns with a vengeance after seeing Erica’s press conference. On Friday, February 5, Greenlee presents David with an interesting proposal. Erica sets out to get the truth from David after talking to Ryan and Jesse. Greenlee is nearly caught.
Opal can’t shake the feeling that something wicked is headed everyone’s way.
All My Children News and Headlines:
- ‘AMC’ February 2010 Casting Tidbits
- Kreizman & Swajeski In at AMC! Is Broderick Staying?
- ‘AMC’ Loses Another Legend
- Breaking News: ‘AMC’ Hires Kreizman and Swajeski (Exclusive)
- McClain Returns to ‘AMC’ For Story Arc, Too
- Barr Returns to ‘AMC’ For Story Arc
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF FEBRUARY 8, 2010
- Greenlee wants to break Ryan’s heart the same way he broke hers. (Soap Opera Digest)
- David and Greenlee proceed to put the pieces in place for their plan. (Soap Opera Weekly)
- Erica and Ryan decide to break things off. (National Enquirer)
- Colby catches Annie doing something she shouldn’t be doing. (National Enquirer)
- Eveyone gathers for David’s (mystery) Valentine’s Day wedding. (National Enquirer)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings. “AMC” also airs online at ABC.com and can be accessed 24/7.