Saturday, August 15, 2009 11:00 PM ET | By Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Quick Peaks for the Week of August 17, 2009.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: Quick Peaks
- Monday: (Episode #10499) — With Kim’s help, Stacy begins her search for another man who can get her pregnant following the miscarriage.
- Tuesday: (Episode #10500) – Matthew speaks from the heart, delivering moving testimony in court.
- Wednesday: (Episode #10501) — Téa is shaken up; Jessica wants to find out why ‘Nash’ is stalking her; David remembers that he is a Buchanan.
- Thursday: (Episode #10502) — Jared and Natalie ponder who may be taunting them. Brody confides in the couple that Jessica has a stalker, which she believes to be Nash’s ghost with a message from beyond the grave.
- Friday: (Episode #10503) – After being appointed his therapist, Marty begins her session with Todd, ready to banish him from her mind permanently; Elijah puts the screws to Téa; Schuyler becomes Stacy’s latest victim, as she and Kim choose him to be the father of her next baby.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings.