Thursday, August 6, 2009 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” VCR Alerts for the Week of August 3, 2009.
ALL MY CHILDREN: VCR ALERTS
- Monday: Ryan doesn’t buy Annie’s act. Zach is sitting on a major secret. David offers to make a deal with JR.
- Tuesday: Adam remembers more about the night Stuart was killed. Kendall agrees to go along with Zach’s plan. Ryan realizes what Annie’s been up to.
- Wednesday: Kendall wants to clear the air with Zach. Zach is determined to make Annie pay for Stuart’s murder. Scott advises JR to stand by Marissa.
- Thursday: Jake and Amanda’s latest plan hits a snag. Frankie confronts Randi and Jesse with his suspicions. Angie should just leave well enough alone.
- Friday: Amanda’s baby goes missing. Frankie is no match for Madison. Angie seeks the truth from Jesse.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings.
← Previous Story GH Alerts: Week of August 10 Edition