Thursday, July 30, 2009 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” VCR Alerts for the Week of August 3, 2009.
ALL MY CHILDREN: VCR ALERTS
- Monday: Zach and Ryan orchestrate Kendall’s escape. Kendall has second thoughts about taking the boys away from Zach. Jake and Amanda’s plan might be over before it even begins.
- Tuesday: Kendall shares a tearful goodbye with her sons. Adam makes Annie’s wish come true. Tad and Taylor spin a story to a suspicious Krystal.
- Wednesday: Natalia accuses Jesse of not being on the up and up. Stuart’s ghost pays Kendall another visit. Marissa comes to a passed out JR’s aid.
- Thursday: JR challenges Annie to admit that she really doesn’t love Adam. Zach begs the court for leniency for Kendall. Angie shares her suspicions about Jesse with Frankie.
- Friday: Kendall learns her fate. Marissa is the unintended victim of Marian’s quest for revenge. Annie knows what JR’s really up to.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings.
← Previous Story GH Alerts: Week of August 3 Edition