Thursday, June 11, 2009 8:00 AM ET | By Angela Rosa
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” VCR Alerts for the Week of June 15, 2009.
ALL MY CHILDREN: VCR ALERTS
- Monday: Tad figures out what Liza’s really up to. Amanda faces a difficult decision. Krystal and Marissa fear what David will do next.
- Tuesday: Ryan questions Adam’s motives for helping Annie. Kendall is torn between two men. Ryan receives a mysterious phone call.
- Wednesday: Krystal and Marissa reach out to David. Erica wants to take care of Annie once and for all. Adam asks Liza to represent Annie.
- Thursday: Krystal won’t be drawn back in by David. Zach and Ryan clash over Kendall. Randi refuses to give up on Frankie.
- Friday: Adam goes to great lengths for Annie’s benefit. Things aren’t as they appear where Aidan is concerned. Zach and Kendall come up with a plan.
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings.
← Previous Story GH Alerts: Week of June 15 Edition