(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” VCR Alerts for the Week of May 25, 2009.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: VCR ALERTS
- Monday: Encore Presentation of “OLTL’s” March 9, 2009 Episode ‘Mother Courage': Matthew’s life is in jeopardy. Starr wants Schuyler to view her as the adult she feels she is. Stacy’s evil plan is placed in motion. [Read More]
- Tuesday: Tess tells Bess she’s got some ‘splainin’ to do. Nora informs her ex-husband of her engagment to his brother. Schuyler gives Gigi some insight on Stacy.
- Wednesday: Blair and Téa forge a pact. John and Marty can’t stop that lovin’ feeling. Gigi is optimistic about the future.
- Thursday: Bess hatches a new scheme. Todd, Blair, and Marty discuss how best to tell their children that they never lost Hope. Cristian and Layla make new living arrangements.
- Friday: Starr and Cole are floored by the news about their baby. Bess encounters Brody. Gigi and Schuyler team up to bring down her bitchy sister Stacy.
“One Life to Live” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Check local listings.