AMC Quick Peeks: Week of November 22 Edition
Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 3:00 AM ET by Scotty Gore
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Quick Peeks for the Week of November 22, 2010.
ALL MY CHILDREN: Quick Peeks
- Monday: (Episode #10505) — The verdict is in. Angie overhears a conversation between Amanda and Jake. Angie finds out she’s having a girl. Will Greenlee be found guilty? (Rated: TVPG)
- Tuesday: (Episode #10506) — The courtroom is stunned. David reveals how he faked his own death. Kendall acts out. Krystal and Tad have some shocking news. Greenlee tells Kendall she’s sorry. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
- Wednesday: (Episode #10507) — Griffin searches for Zach. Liza is determined to remain on the job. Marissa needs Krystal’s support. Kendall tells Greenlee off. (Rated: TVPG)
- Thursday (encore of the 09/03/10 episode): (Episode #10451) — Caleb celebrates Palmer’s life. David confronts Greenlee. Ryan and David scuffle. David turns up dead. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday: (Episode #N/A) — Pre-empted. (Rated: N/A)
“All My Children” airs Weekdays on ABC. Weeknights on SOAPnet. Anytime on ABC.com and SOAPnet.com. Check local listings.