The return of Tristan Rogers (Robert Scorpio) to “General Hospital” is short lived, it seems. According to head writer Ron Carlivati, the actor will be leaving the canvas in February. “I had no idea @tristanrogers was leaving. I found out last night. I now have 1 day to write him out of a big Feb Sweeps storyline,” Carlivati tweeted earlier today. He added, “Meanwhile, you will see a lot of Robert between now and February! And please respect @tristanrogers and his decision. Thanks.”
Rogers returned to “GH” in October in a storyline surrounding pappa Scorpio searching for his supposedly dead daughter, Robin Scorpio (Kimberly McCullough). Robert worked closely with Anna Devane (Finola Hughes) in the the search for Robin (Kimberly McCullough), who is currently hiding out at the home of friend Nikolas Cassadine (Tyler Christopher). Robin was presumed dead as a result of her kidnapping by Jerry Jacks (Sebastian Roche).
Beginning Monday, September 10 ABC’s “General Hospital” moves to a new time period (2:00 PM ET/1:00 PM PT/CT) and in celebration the network is hosting a weeklong twitter chat with cast members of the drama series.
Fans of ABC’s hit drama “General Hospital” will be able to submit questions (#askgh) and receive real-time responses from fan favorites who will be on Twitter during the East Coast broadcast of the show 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET/11:00 a.m.- noon PT.
Scheduled to take part in the twitter chats include the following stars (talent subject to change):
- MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 10 - Sebastian Roche (Jerry Jacks) - @sebroche
- TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11 - Roger Howarth (Todd Manning) - @generalhospital
- WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12 - Maurice Benard (Sonny Corinthos) - @MauriceBenardMB
- THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13 – Finola Hughes (Anna Devane) - @finolahughes
- FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14 – Kirsten Storms (Maxie Jones) - @teenystweeting
Help spread the word on social media with videos of your favorite “General Hospital” stars:
- Michael Easton: http://youtu.be/IEGTz7cbBmA
- Kelly Monaco: http://youtu.be/C0ypfXpwliM
- Dominic Zamprogna: http://youtu.be/wd2Jv26sxBI
- Nancy Lee Grahn: http://youtu.be/6uFc7uN949M
- Julie Berman: http://youtu.be/H7V32Yb5Nuc
- Jane Elliot: http://youtu.be/xLRsWySaU3k
Follow your favorite “General Hospital” cast and crew on Twitter:
- Bradford Anderson: @BfordAnderson
- Brandon Barash: @BrandonBarash
- Chad Duell: @duelly87
- Dominick Zamprogna: @dom_zamprogna
- Finola Hughes: @finolahughes
- Frank Valentini: @valentinifrank
- Ingo Rademacher: @IngoRademacher
- Jason Thompson: @MyJasonThompson
- Kelly Monaco: @kellymonaco1
- Kelly Sullivan: @kellysullicanny
- Kimberly McCullough: @whitewatercrew
- Kirsten Storms: @teenystweeting
- Kristen Alderson: krisalderson
- Laura Wright: @ldubs
- Leslie Charleson: @lesliecharleson
- Lisa LoCicero: @lisalocicerogh
- Maurice Benard: @MauriceBenardMB
- Nancy Lee Grahn: @NancyLeeGrahn
- Nathin Butler: @nathinbutler
- Ron Carlivati: @carlivatiron
- Scott Reeves: @reevesforreal
- Sebastian Roche: @sebroche
- Sonya Eddy: @TheRealSonyaEd
- Steve Burton: @1SteveBurton
As previously reported, Sebastian Roché and Ingo Rademacher are back as brothers Jacks (Jerry and Jasper “Jax,” respectively) on ABC’s “General Hospital.” While the on-screen duo have yet to share scenes together, the actors did share a collage of photos of them off-screen lounging around to their Twitter followers (@sebroche / @IngoRademacher) on Wednesday, August 8. Rademacher’s tweet said, “Me and me bro. Aka. The jacks brothers,” while Roché’s read, ”The irreplaceable Jacks brothers take Mammoth !”
Roché marked his return on Friday, August 3. Rademacher is expected to return to the screen during the week of August 20.
On the Friday, August 3 episode of ABC’s “General Hospital” fans were shocked to learn that Jerry Jacks (Sebastian Roché) was back! This time the mastermind behind the Metro Court disaster is working with Ewen Keenan (Nathin Butler), and once again Mr. Jacks is playing with the life of Robin Scorpio (Kimberly McCullough) – he previously shot her under the guise of Mr. Craig while trying to prove how serious the hostage situation was to those present.
Jerry’s return plays a pivotal part in the upcoming storyline that will help transition “General Hospital” into its new timeslot (2:00 PM ET/1:00 PM PT) on ABC.
In addition to Jerry, fans can look forward to the return of Jasper “Jax” Jacks (Ingo Rademacher) later this month. According to sources, Jax returns to Port Charles in a more favored circumstance as his ex-wife Carly (Laura Wright) comforts him. Rademacher’s first airdate is scheduled for the week of August 20.