Marvel’s “Thor: The Dark World” hits theaters nationwide on Friday, November 8, and the franchise’s ABC drama, “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D.,” is set to feel the film’s repercussions in an all new episode, “The Well,” slated for Tuesday, November 19!
According to an official press release touting the “Agents” episode, Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) and the rest of the Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D. pick up the pieces left behind in “The Dark World” — one of which threatens to destroy a member of the team.
In addition to casting Michael Graziadei (“The Young and the Restless”, “American Horror Story”) in the pilot for “The Lottery” (Lifetime Casts Former ‘Restless’ and ‘American Horror’ Star in Pilot), Lifetime has also cast former “Guiding Light” and “Days of our Lives” actor Wes Ramsey in its other new pilot, “Deliverance Creek,” from Nicholas Sparks Productions and Warner Horizon. The series revolves around Lauren Ambrose (“Torchwood”, “Six Feet Under”) in the role of Belle, who becomes an outlaw after trying to save her family’s land from the corrupt parties looking to take control over it.
Ramsey is set to portray good guy Deputy Nate Cooper.
According to Deadline, Lifetime has cast Michael Graziadei (ex-Daniel Romalotti, “The Young and the Restless”; ex-Travis Wanderley, “American Horror Story”) in “The Lottery,” a new pilot the network is developing that hails from Warner Horizon. “Lottery” tells the story of a world where women are no longer having children, which leaves the human race on the brink of extinction. A national lottery is held after 100 embryos are later found to have been successfully fertilized.
Graziadei is set to play Kyle, described as a recovering alcoholic and single father of one of the last children born before new breaks of the new development.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “The Young and the Restless” during the week of August 29, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
Nick and Ashley go on an investigation spree by snooping in Adam’s room, on Monday, August 29. Tucker turns Devon’s request down when he asks for a job on Tuesday, August 30. Things get tense when Jack offers Genevieve the same job that Katherine has offered to Jill. News comes to Neil and Malcolm when it pertains to Sofia’s baby. On Friday, September 2, Katherine learns the identity of Tucker’s son, and little Delia has to be rushed to the hospital when she falls ill.
The Inside Story: Lily and Daniel’s Closeness Causes Dismay for Cane
Lily and Daniel discuss taking things slow in their newly developed relationship. Abby runs into Cane and she immediately points the blame on him for the break-up of his marriage: if he hadn’t hurt Lily, then she wouldn’t be making a move toward Daniel. Both of them later witness their exes in a serious lip lock with one another. Cane is broken-hearted at the scene, while Abby hurls nasty words in Lily’s direction. A heated Abby huffs off, with Daniel close behind to talk to her. When Cane questions if Lily is now dating Daniel, Lily doesn’t share anything with him, but wants to know why he’s holding off on signing the divorce papers. She is determined to end their marriage so she can move on with her life. Later on, Cane surprises Lily when he shows up with the signed divorce papers. He tells her that he plans on leaving Genoa City to head back to Australia. Lily begins to worry about how it will be for the twins with Cane no longer there. When Daniel pays Lily a visit, he begins to worry about things between them. Meanwhile, Cane tells Genevieve and Colin about going back home; he also thinks that they should join in and go back. Genevieve and Colin put two and two together and realize that Cane wants them with him in Australia in order to keep them away from Lily and the twins. Jill learns of Cane’s decision and is slightly shaken.
A Closer Look: The Truth about Avery and Phyllis Comes to Light
Avery meets with Sharon at the jail, where she shares the news that Phyllis is her sister. Sharon becomes leery and wonders if she can be trusted. Avery assures her that nothing will come between her trying to prove her innocence. In the meantime, Phyllis drops the bombshell to Michael that Avery is her sister. Michael is stunned that she kept her past in the dark for so long, let alone from him. He thinks he should take steps to remedy her fragile relationship with Avery but Phyllis refuses. When Avery requests for her to come see her, it bothers Phyllis. Once she arrives, Avery angers her when she wants to deposition her in preparation for Sharon’s trial. Phyllis is faced with a decision: tell Nick the truth or keep it from him.
What To Watch
- Jill and Genevieve are forced to share office space
- Chloe and Ronan get hot and heavy once again
- Sam offers support to Victoria
The Young and the Restless News and Headlines
- Peter Porte has been cast as Paul and Isabella’s son, Ricky Williams. Porte’s first air date is Tuesday, September 13
- Genie Francis has another project in the works and will briefly depart the show but will return
- Max Page comes back as Reed Monday, August 29
- Tonya Lee Williams returns as Dr. Olivia Winters Tuesday, August 30 and Wednesday, August 31
- Brittany Ishibashi plays Jodi Wing Thursday, September 1
- Meera Simhan plays Dr. Larson on Tuesday, September 6 and Wednesday, September 7
- Tim Russ plays Judge Morrison Tuesday, September 6
- Jerry Douglas will play John Abbott’s ghost Wednesday, September 28
- Debbi Morgan is joining the cast of the show. Her slated air date is to be sometime in September
Y&R ALERTS: WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 5, 2011
- Family and friends surround Chloe in her time of need
- The search for Billy is in full effect
- Sharon continues to question her trust in Avery
Y&R ALERTS BONUS: FALL 2011
- Billy comes back to Genoa City despite the threats and secrets he keeps under wraps
- Delia needs a bone marrow transplant
- Victor continues to be a burden to Billy when he demands he agree to stay away from Victoria
- Cane continues to work hard at bringing Colin down for all of his crimes
- More insight on the history about the Atkinson family sheds light on the decisions Cane has made
- A reconciliation with Lily could be for nothing when Cane’s choices places someone in harm’s way
- Adam’s betrayal of Sharon at her trial comes back to haunt him
- Nick isn’t a fan of Avery’s methods of defending Sharon
- Avery does whatever it takes in Sharon’s trial, even playing dirty
- Genevieve will head out of town for a little while
- A woman of mystery has interesting connections to Katherine, Neil and Sofia
- While Lily tries her best to cut Cane out of her life, it’s obvious that love is still there for the two of them
- Reconciliation could be thwart by new issues for Victoria and Billy
- By Thanksgiving, several romances may come back into bloom
- Adam continues to be a problem for Sharon
- Paul’s son, Ricky Williams heads for Genoa City