ALL ARTICLES ABOUTDarnell Williams
ALL ARTICLES ABOUT
Comings and Goings
on Friday, March 1, 2013 @ 2:33 AM
Actor Alfredo Diaz has joined the cast of TOLN's "All My Children" in the recurring role of Vlad. The actor tweeted, "So so happy!" after announcing the news to his followers on Twitter.
on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 @ 12:46 PM
The OnLine Network (TOLN) has confirmed the following stars who have joined the cast of "All My Children." As previously reported, "All My Children" and "One Life to Live" began production on Monday, February 25 in Stamford, CT for new episodes scheduled to release later this spring on Hulu and iTunes. Today, The OnLine Network (TOLN) announced the following contract cast for the reboot of "AMC":
Comings and Goings
on Sunday, February 10, 2013 @ 1:54 PM
You can now add Cady McClain to the already confirmed list of stars returning to "All My Children." The actress announced via her official website that she has been contacted by Prospect Park for their "AMC" reboot, which is set to premiere sometime this spring (likely April) via Hulu and iTunes. "I am very excited about the possibilities for the show in this medium and want to help give it every chance at success," the actress said in a statement. "As you probably know by now, I am fascinated with all the many possibilities for creative expression that the Internet has to offer. I have a feeling the show will find many new opportunities for connecting with fans and I look forward to being a part of that as well," she added.
on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 @ 1:21 PM
Prospect Park first announced plans to move "All My Children" and "One Life to Live" to the web back in July 2011 after striking a license holding deal with Disney/ABC Domestic Television. Sadly, plans fell through by November 2011 after apparent financing and union discussions fell through. Since that dreadful time period, Prospect Park has resumed work on returning the soaps to your [computer] screens, only this time with financing said to be in place and union deals already signed with the DGA (directors), SAG-AFTRA (actors) and the WGA (writers). With more than a year gone by since "One Life to Live" last aired, we thought it would be a great opportunity to see which stars have (so far) signed on to return to "AMC" and "OLTL" compared to the list circling back in 2011.
on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 @ 4:06 PM
Prospect Park today announced an initial listing of writers, producers and cast members who have signed on for the online reboots of "All My Children" and "One Life to Live." The company has formally announced Susie Bedsow Horgan and Thom Racina as head writers of "OLTL." Thorsten Kaye and Jill Larson bring the "AMC" cast count to 7 stars signed. "OLTL" adds Erika Slezak, Tuc Watkins, Kassie DePaiva, Florencia Lozano, Melissa Archer, Hillary B. Smith, Kelley Missal, Josh Kelly and Andrew Trischitta, who join previously signed Robert S. Woods, Robin Strasser and Jerry verDorn. With the exception of Strasser, Woods, Smith and Watkins, Prospect Park has secured most of the actors signed on during the first round of plans to reboot the soaps back in 2011.
on Thursday, January 17, 2013 @ 2:42 AM
The resurrection of "All My Children" and "One Life to Live" has moved another step closer to reality with published reports that the production company has hired Alison Goodman as casting director for the defunct ABC soaps.
New Characters, Recasts or Ignoring History? Who Do You Want to Write, Direct or Act On ‘All My Children?’
on Saturday, January 12, 2013 @ 10:41 AM
With Prospect Park now signing agreements with key unions SAG-AFTRA (actors), the DGA (directors), and the WGA (writers), with an expectation to begin filming episodes of "All My Children" as soon as next month, we wondered who you wanted to see act on the soap when it moves to the web. Your choices can include past actors as well as wishful casting (recast and new characters are welcomed). We also wondered who you want to join the writing team now that thousands of writers are at Prospect Park's disposal courtesy of their agreement with the WGA, as well as who you want to direct episodes of the series. Keep in mind that Agnes Nixon, who created both "AMC" and "One Life to Live," is currently working as a consultant for Prospect Park, according to Foz McDermott, head of production for TOLN (Prospect Park's The Online Network). Also note that actors Jordi Vilasuso (Dr. Griffin Castillo), Darnell Williams (Jesse Hubbard), Debbi Morgan (Dr. Angela Hubbard), Vincent Irizarry (Dr. David Hayward) and Lindsay Hartley (Dr. Cara Castillo) are all confirmed as signing on to return to "AMC" when it moves to the web. Alicia Minshew (ex-Kendall Hart) has reported that she's been approached, while Cameron Mathison (ex-Ryan Lavery) hope's he can be involved. There's no word yet on the status of Susan Lucci (ex-Erica Kane), who was the only original cast member from the first season of “AMC” that had remained with the show without interruption from its debut on January 5, 1970 through its final ABC broadcast on September 23, 2011.
Comings and Goings
on Friday, January 11, 2013 @ 6:38 PM
Jordi Vilasuso, who tweeted, "Wishing everyone a happy and safe NYE! BTW, Is someone paging Dr.Griffin Castillo? ;-) #AMC @prospectpk," back on Monday, December 31, 2012, has just announced via SoapCentral Live that he has in fact signed on to return to the drama series when it moves to the web later this year. The actor portrayed Girffin Castillo on the soap from November 2010 until the program concluded its ABC run in September 2011. He re-teams with on screen sister Lindsay Hartley, who was the first actor to have been confirmed as returning when the show resumes production for episodes set to air via Prospect Park's TOLN (The Online Network) website.
Comings and Goings
on Tuesday, January 8, 2013 @ 8:56 AM
As he did back in 2011 when news of Prospect Park's plan to move "All My Children" and "One Life to Live" to the web first hit, actor Jerry verDorn has announced that he will be returning to Llanview once more as Clint Buchanan. The actor made the announcement yesterday evening on his Facebook page:
on Sunday, January 6, 2013 @ 8:33 PM
With Lindsay Hartley, Vincent Irizarry, Debbi Morgan and Darnell Williams now all said to have been confirmed in joining the cast of an online version of "All My Children" later this year, and actress Alicia Minshew revealing she has been approached by Prospect Park, which plans to re-reboot the series later this year after a failed attempt back in 2011, it's only a matter of time before we learn who else will or will not be following the soap online.
on Sunday, January 6, 2013 @ 6:08 PM
In a posting on her Twitter page just a short time ago, former "All My Children" star Alicia Minshew revealed that she has been approached by Prospect Park to return to the soap in the role of Kendall Hart. "I'm so happy for all of you getting your 'AMC' and 'OLTL' shows back!" Minshew commented. "Many of you have asked me-Yes I have been approached. No news yet!"
Comings and Goings
on Sunday, January 6, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
Debbi Morgan, who on Saturday, January 5 announced she was returning to "All My Children" when it moves to the web later this year via Prospect Park, may have let the cat of the bag for one of her co-stars after responding to numerous tweets from excited fans. In response to Tweeter @irishbangers, Morgan said, "It's just terrific news, isn't it?! Darnell is definitely on board, and I think Mike as well, but not quite sure yet..." For those wondering, Morgan is referring to Darnell Williams, who portrayed onscreen love interest Jesse Hubbard and Michael E. Knight, who portrayed the Hubbard family friend Tad Martin on the soap.
on Tuesday, January 1, 2013 @ 5:17 PM
The big news of December 2012 was word that Prospect Park was taking another stab at moving ABC's "All My Children" and "One Life to Live" to the web in 2013. The news was first reported by Deadline.com's Nellie Andreeva. In her initial reporting, Andreeva revealed that Prospect Park had made agreements with the unions SAG-AFTRA (Screen Actors Guild-American Federation of Television and Radio Artists) and the DGA (Directors Guild of America). Previously, while the company had planned on debuting the shows on the web in early 2012, no deals had been signed with either union or the WGA (Writers Guild of America). This hindered the company's plan to move forward with the shows and resulted in a postponement that was announced in November 2011. In a statement at the time, AFTRA (prior to its merger with SAG) said that they were "deeply disappointed to read that the executives at Prospect Park have decided to suspend their efforts to produce the long-running and popular daytime serials." Additionally, the union had said that they "remain hopeful that an opportunity to revive these two popular series will emerge in the future, and remain ready to resume discussions should that opportunity arise." The future took more than a year, but it appears to have finally emerged. However, although a representative from SAG-AFTRA confirmed that an agreement with Prospect Park had been made when pressed for comment from Soap Opera Network early last week, it remains unclear if said agreement had actually been signed. "Not absolutely certain it had been signed but can check that for you," said the rep. Due to the holidays, we don't expect a response on that little detail until at least tomorrow, January 2.