Something wicked this way comes, and it’s all thanks to “The Young and the Restless’” Christian LeBlanc (Michael Baldwin), producer of “Deadtime Stories,” a creepy yet charming children’s series premiering on Nickelodeon this week! As we promised in our teaser article about the series, Soap Opera Network caught up with the North Carolina native to get all of the behind-the-scenes scoop on producing the scary show in which he and “The Bold and the Beautiful’s” Ashley Jones (Bridget Forrester; ex-Megan Dennison, “Y&R”) appear. Read on for the devilish details… if you dare!
If you think the current story that “The Young and the Restless’” Christian LeBlanc (Michael Baldwin) is involved in is horrifying, you haven’t seen anything yet! The actor has been busy producing “Deadtime Stories,” a scary series for Nickelodeon starring himself and “The Bold and the Beautiful’s” Ashley Jones (Bridget Forrester; ex-Megan Dennison, “Y&R”)!
It’s been just over a year since “The Bold and the Beautiful’s” Bridget Forrester (Ashley Jones) briefly dropped onto the canvas and allowed her babydaddy, Owen Knight (Brandon Beemer), to start a life with Jackie Marone (Lesley-Anne Down), and a rep confirms she’s coming back again! But what drama will ensue this time when Bridget hits the screen?
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) – - A look at what’s happening on “The Bold and the Beautiful” during the week of October 17, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL
Jackie M is rocked when Bridget (Ashley Jones) returns to Los Angeles. Will she stay? Owen and Jackie share a happy reunion. Brooke confronts Steffy about Aspen. Hope vows to get to the truth. Stephanie admires what Stephen and Pam have together compared to her and Eric.
- Monday, October 17 - Ridge makes a surprising decision regarding Steffy and Hope; Two families gather together to celebrate a momentous occasion.
- Tuesday, October 18 - Steffy shrugs off Brooke’s accusations knowing that Bill has her back; Bridget causes upheaval when she returns to town with baby Logan.
- Wednesday, October 19 - Jackie asks for a substantial favor from Owen; Nick revisits memories of an old flame.
- Thursday, October 20 - Hope decides to help out a model; Rick offers Eric his support when Eric confides in his son about his relationship with Stephanie.
- Friday, October 21 - Eric and Jackie’s meeting turns unexpectedly nostalgic; Stephanie gets uncomfortable when Stephen surprises Pam with plans for their honeymoon.