After learning he was joining the cast of “One Life to Live” in the contract role of Baz on the same day the show was canceled back on April 14, Soap Opera Network can confirm that actor Barret Helms is no longer with the show.
While a last airdate is unknown at this time, sources have confirmed that Helms has already completed filming and his character will be sent to Paris in the coming weeks. Coincidentally, Helms tweeted on July 21 that he had “just finished one of the craziest 13 week periods of my life!!”
For those wondering, 13 weeks is the length of time since beginning a contract that a soap can drop an actor no matter the initial length of said contract. The actor is not given the same courtesy (they must stay for the full duration).
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Episode Recap – Wednesday, August 17, 2011.
IT HAPPENED TODAY…
Carly hears about Jax’s plane crash. Meanwhile, Sonny faces off with Jax in his prison cell. Carly smacks Sonny across the face.
At Siobhan’s bedside, Lucky prays for her recovery.
Carly tries to visit Jason but is only greeted with an anxious Sam. Patrick and Matt, along with Robin, get in a heated argument over Jason’s diagnosis.
Skye brings Edward home after his chest pain complaints. Tracy and Skye face off about her past with Gino Soleito, their animosity from the past still strong.
On the Next General Hospital…
- Elizabeth asks Matt to test a suspicious prescription bottle.
- Siobhan asks to see Elizabeth.
- Carly swears Sonny out of her life.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Back in June at the Creative Arts Emmy Awards, “One Life to Live” executive producer Frank Valentini alluded to Soap Opera Network that we hadn’t seen the last of Farah Fath despite her character, Gigi Morasco, being killed off. In our Twitter posting that night, we stated “according to Frank Valentini, more surprises in store for #OLTL. Have we seen the last of Gigi? Don’t believe what you see!” Come August, that’s never been more certain!
During the “One Life to Live” Fan Club Weekend, Fath herself shed a little light on her storyline when she shared with a fan that “the storyline’s not over.” So how can that be considering Gigi died in June thanks to carbon monoxide poisoning after being locked in a basement by Jack Manning (Andrew Trischitta), his buddy Brad (Frank Dolce), and Llanview High School cheerleader Hayley (Gaby Leyner)? Well Gigi’s heart may have gone to Clint Buchanan (Jerry verDorn), which conveniently occurred off-screen, but Stacy’s (played by Crystal Hunt) body was never recovered.
Interestingly enough, Stacy’s best friend Kim (Amanda Setton), Clint’s most recent ex-wife, returns on Friday, August 19. In the episode, the character will learn some interesting information from Rex (John-Paul Lavoisier) about the goings on in Llanview and shares these tidbits with a certain someone next week.
We wonder what that means? Hmmm…
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Episode Recap – Wednesday, August 17, 2011.
IT HAPPENED TODAY…
The real Todd Manning is revealed. Téa and Blair and Tomas wait for news about who’s the real Todd. Téa
tells Tomas that Blair kissed Todd, and Tomas is slightly piqued but later kisses Blair himself.
David and Cutter both react to the clue “spotted pony” that Rex received from Gigi in the beyond. David reveals to Rex that it’s a strip joint in Kentucky. Cutter hears Rex tell Delphina he’s going to Kentucky.
Earlier, Delphina and Roxy try to get more info from dead Gigi, and Delphina hears something. Delphina tries to help Natalie figure out what was on the tape that led to her fight with Marty, to no avail. However one of her spirit voices tells her Todd knows.
Dorian is planning a run for senate and plans to take David with her. But David is getting news of a job offer that will require him to leave Dorian.
On the Next One Life to Live…
- Starr has a heart-to-heart talk with her father.
- Jessica’s actions remind Ford of Tess.
- Aubrey’s true identity is revealed.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Episode Recap – Wednesday, August 17, 2011.
IT HAPPENED TODAY…
Greenlee calls Ryan out on his lie that he’s headed to work and he admits he’s going to find information on David. Jesse breaks the news to Ryan that Ricky Torres was found dead. Greenlee corners David and asks what he did to her.
Zach studies the dynamic between Griffin and Kendall. Zach is reunited with his children.
Cara tells Griffin she is thinking of leaving. Tad admits he and Cara developed feelings for one another and Opal asks if it’s over between them.
On the Next All My Children…
- David talks to Greenlee about Ryan’s past love Gillian.
- David offers Cara an alternative for her future.
- Tad and Dixie discuss their future.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) – Brandon Buddy, who left “One Life to Live” in November 2010 shortly after a hacking controversy on Twitter, is now using the social network service again by seeking assistance from fans of Starr (Kristen Alderson) and Cole (Buddy) to get him back on the show.
You’ll recall it was last summer when the actor claimed his twitter account was hacked (revealing that fact nearly a week after the reported hacking took place) and he wasn’t leaving “One Life to Live” (even though he did anyway). Although this time no claims of a hacking have been reported, the actor is asking fans to help him return to the soap as it winds down so that he can “finish what I started.”
According to Buddy’s postings, which began on August 8, he states “I want/need everyone to send in your love for cole! I’m tired of sitting around. Get me back on the the show so I can finish what I started. I love my fans/friends let’s go!!! No more f**ging around!!!!!!!!! Ok!!! Let me think! I hope I don’t get in trouble for this! …..standby! : )”
The postings continued on August 9, when he said “I want starr and my hope back! My peeps are the best so let’s make it happen!!! Idk! Ill find out but it has to happen. Abc!!! Let’s go! I’m ready! So are the fans! Now I’m not sure what’s going to happen with the whole oltl thing because I guess its a lot more complicated then we think so…. But I still feel really strong about finishing what I started and get my girls back : ) I guess we just wait and see…”
Buddy previously stated back in April mere hours before the soap was canceled by ABC that he’d “love to come back.”
What do you think? Should Buddy return before “One Life to Live” signs off? What about Starr’s newfound relationship with James Ford (Nic Robuck)?
Sound Off! below
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Cady McClain returned to “All My Children” during the Tuesday, May 17 broadcast of the soap despite filming her first scenes just seven days prior (May 10). So why did the show rapidly insert her scenes into already taped episodes of the soap? “AMC” was canceled of course! During fan club weekend last month, McClain spoke with Soap Opera Network about her return, what the cancellation news meant for cast and crew, the reunion of Tad Martin (Michael E. Knight) and Dixie Cooney (McClain) and even how she got to wear sweats to work while filming scenes of Dixie laying in bed.
In January 2007, Dixie “died” from “peanut butter and banana pancakes,” according to McClain, but in soap opera reality Dixie is in fact alive and was being held by Dr. David Hayward (Vincent Irizarry). “It’s all a big mystery,” the actress explains about her return. “Why is David keeping her there, how did he keep her alive? Who’s going to rescue her? How does she get out?”
As for those long time Tad and Dixie fans, who have waited for the two to finally happily reunite, especially with the show coming to a close on ABC, what does McClain think about Tad’s new wife Cara (Lindsay Hartley)? The actress shared that there is “room for a lot of conflict, a lot of torn heart strings for all the characters involved. No one’s a bad [or] mean person, but their in love you know, Dixie’s in love with Tad, Tad’s in love with Dixie, Tad’s in love with Cara, Cara’s in love with Tad. It’s like a new discovery for them.”
For this and more, check out our exclusive interview with Cady McClain below.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” July and 2011 Year-to-Date Episode Counts.
Credit if Copying and Pasting.
Thanks to alexisfan07 for assistance with compiling the episode counts.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE
July 2011 Episode Counts
20 new episodes in July ’11
Listed below are the total # of episodes each actor appeared in for the month of July, and the percentages of total episodes each actor earned for the month of July.
1) Trevor St. John (Todd Manning)—–19—–95%
2) Michael Easton (John McBain)—–17—–85%
3) Kassie DePaiva (Blair Manning)—–15—–75%
3) Roger Howarth (Man with Scar)—–15—–75%
5) Kristen Alderson (Starr Manning)—–14—–70%
5) Florencia Lozano (Téa Manning)——-14—–70%
5) Robin Strasser (Dorian Lord)——14—–70%
8 ) Melissa Archer (Natalie Buchanan Banks)—–13—–65%
8 ) Barret Helm (Baz Moreau)——13—–65%
8 ) Ted King (Tomas Delgado)——13—–65%
11) Andrew Trischitta (Jack Manning)—–12—–60%
11) Tuc Watkins (David Vickers Buchanan)—–12—–60%—–recurring
13) Kelley Missal (Danielle Rayburn)—–11—–55%
14) Nick Choksi (Vimal Patel)—–10—-50%—–recurring
14) John-Paul Lavoisier (Rex Balsom)—–10—–50%
14) Lenny Platt (Nate Salinger)—–10—–50%
14) Erika Slezak (Viki Lord)—–10—–50%
18) Mark Lawson (Brody Lovett)—–9—–45%
19) Austin Peck (Rick Powers)—–8—–40%—–recurring
20) Shenell Edmonds (Destiny Evans)—–7—–35%
20) David A. Gregory (Robert Ford)—–7—–35%
20) Shenaz Treasury (Rama Patel)—–7—–35%—–recurring
20) Bree Williamson (Jessica Brennan/Tess/Bess/Wes)—–7—–35%
24) Patrick Gibbons, Jr. (Sam Manning)—–6—–30%—–recurring
24) Nafessa Williams (Deanna Forbes)—–6—–30%
24) Kim Zimmer (Echo DiSavoy)—–6—–30%—–recurring
27) Robert S. Woods (Bo Buchanan)—–5—–25%
28) Tom Degnan (Joey Buchanan)—–4—–20%
28) Meena Nerurkar (Mrs. Patel)——4——20%—–guest stint; last aired 07/29
28) Jonathan Earl Peck (Malcolm Baker)——4—-20%—–recurring
28) Hillary B. Smith (Nora Buchanan)——4—–20%
28) Gina Tognoni (Kelly Cramer)——4—–20%
28) Austin Williams (Shane Morasco)——4—–20%—–recurring
34) Terri Conn (Aubrey Wentworth)—–3—–15%
34) David Fumero (Cristian Vega)—–3—–15%
34) Matt McGorry (Spiderman)—–3—–15%—–guest stint; last aired 07/18
34) Harsh Nayyar (Mr. Patel)—–3—–15%—–guest stint; last aired 07/29
34) Sean Ringgold (Shaun Evans)—–3—–15%
34) Nic Robuck (James Ford)——3—–15%
34) Uncredited actresses portraying Diner Waitresses——3——15%—–recurring
34) Uncredited infant portraying baby Liam—–3—–15%—–recurring
42) Eddie Alderson (Matthew Buchanan)—–2—–10%
42) Carolina Bermudez (Blanca Morales)—–2—–10%—–recurring
42) Kearran Giovanni (Vivian Wright)—–2—–10%—–recurring
42) Susan Haskell (Marty Saybrooke)—–2—–10%—–old flashback scenes; last aired 07/12
42) Nathan Hinton (Dr. Lawless)—–2—–10%—–guest stint; last aired 07/07
42) Kate Hodge (Ionia Masters)—–2—–10%—–recurring
42) Josh Kelly (Cutter Wentworth)—–2—–10%
42) Ilene Kristen (Roxy Balsom)—–2—–10%—–recurring
42) Jason Tam (Markko Rivera)—–2—–10%—–guest stint; last aired 07/29
42) Jerry verDorn (Clint Buchanan)—–2—–10%
42) Uncredited actor portraying Cop #1——2—–10%—–recurring
53) Tamara Aldridge (Dr. Sabrina Buhari)—–1—–5%—-old flashback scene; last aired 07/01
53) Flint Beverage (Nicolas Kent)—–1—–5%—–last aired 07/11
53) Helmar Augustus Cooper (Louie)—–1—–5%—–guest stint; last aired 07/22
53) Carlos Gonzalez (Officer Garcia)——1—–5%——recurring
53) Stephanie Schmahl (Bree Brennan)—–1—–5%—–recurring
53) Tess, Madeline and Molly Sullivan (Hope Thornhart)—–1—-5%—–recurring
53) Uncredited actor portraying Agent—–1—–5%—–guest stint; last aired 07/20
53) Uncredited actor portraying Capricorn Bartender——1——5%—–guest stint; last aired 07/01
53) Uncredited actor portaying Cop #2——1—–5%—–recurring
53) Uncredited actor portraying Designer—–1—–5%—–guest stint; last aired 07/27
53) Uncredited actor portraying Lawyer—–1—–5%—–guest stint; last aired 07/13
53) Uncredited actress portraying Woman—–1—–5%—–guest stint; last aired 07/16
Various totals for all other dayplayer roles for this month.
Contract cast members NOT appearing this month: Farah Fath (Gigi Morasco). Major recurring cast NOT appearing this month: Peter Bartlett(Nigel Bartholomew-Smythe), Patricia Elliott (Renee Divine Buchanan), Frankie Faison (Richard Evans), Jessica Leccia (Inez Salinger), Tonye Patano (Phylicia Evans), Pamela Payton-Wright (Addie Cramer), Saundra Santiago (Carlotta Vega), and J.J. Singleton (Darren Price).
ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Episode Counts for January-July, 2011
147 total new episodes in ’11
Listed below are the total # of episodes each actor appeared in so far during 2011, and the percentages of total episodes each actor earned for the year.
NOTE: Totals DO NOT include either the January 19 encore airing of the February 26, 2006 episode, nor the February 11 encore airing of the November 14, 1995 episode.
1) Michael Easton (John McBain)——99—–67%
2) Melissa Archer (Natalie Buchanan Banks)—–97—–66%
3) Bree Williamson (Jessica Brennan/Tess/Bess/Wes)——88 [includes 48 as Tess, 7 as Wes, & 4 as Bess]—–60%
4) Erika Slezak (Viki Lord)—–84 [includes 5 as Niki Smith & 1 as Jean Randolph]—–57%
5) Kristen Alderson (Starr Manning)—–83—–56%
5) Mark Lawson (Brody Lovett)—–83—–56%
7) John-Paul Lavoisier (Rex Balsom)—–81—–55%
8 ) Kassie DePaiva (Blair Cramer)—–76—–52%
8 ) Jerry verDorn (Clint Buchanan)—–76—–52%
10) Trevor St. John (Todd Manning)—–75—–51%
11) Florencia Lozano (Téa Manning)—–73—–50%
12) David A. Gregory (Robert Ford)—–70—–48%
13) Tom Degnan (Joey Buchanan)—–65—–44%
13) Robert S. Woods (Bo Buchanan)—–65—–44%
15) Josh Kelly (Cutter Wentworth)—–61—–41%
15) Gina Tognoni (Kelly Cramcer)—–61—–41%
17) Terri Conn (Aubrey Wentworth)——-59——40%
17) Nic Robuck (James Ford)—–59—–40%
19) Robin Strasser (Dorian Lord)—–58—–39%
20) Kelley Missal (Danielle Rayburn)—–55—–37%
21) Farah Fath (Gigi Morasco)——54—–37%
22) Hillary B. Smith (Nora Buchanan)——53—–36%
23) Susan Haskell (Marty Saybrooke)—–45—–31%——last aired in old flashback scenes on 07/12
23) Andrew Trischitta (Jack Manning)—–45—–31%—–first aired 02/22
25) Lenny Platt (Nate Salinger)—–44—–30%
26) Shenaz Treasury (Rama Patel)——42—–29%—–recurring
27) Kim Zimmer (Echo Di Savoy)—–40—–27%—–recurring
28) Uncredited infants portraying baby Liam——37—–25%—–recurring
29) Roger Howarth (Man with Scar)—–35—–24%—–returned 05/13
30) Austin Williams (Shane Morasco)—–34—–23%—–recurring
30) Nafessa Williams (Deanna Forbes)—–34—–23%—–first aired 04/12
32) Shenell Edmonds (Destiny Evans)—–33—–22%
33) Eddie Alderson (Matthew Buchanan)—–31—–21%
34) David Fumero (Cristian Vega)—–29—–20%
34) Tuc Watkins (David Vickers Buchanan)—–29—–20%—–recurring; returned 06/22
36) Brittany Underwood (Langston Wilde)——27—–18%——last aired 04/12
37) Nick Choksi (Vimal Patel)——26—–18%—–recurring
37) Brian Kerwin (Charlie Banks)—–26—–18%—–last aired 05/11
39) Uncredited actresses portraying Diner Waitresses——24——16%—–recurring
40) Matthew and Nicholas Urbanowicz (baby Ryder)——23—–16%——recurring
41) Barret Helms (Baz Moreau)—–20—–14%—–first aired 06/20
42) Sean Ringgold (Shaun Evans)—–19—–13%
43) Ilene Kristen (Roxy Balsom)—–18—–12%—–recurring
43) Austin Peck (Rick Powers)—–18—–12%—–recurring; first aired 03/25
45) Frank Dolce (Brad Konzinski)——15——10%—–recurring
46) Tamara Aldridge (Dr. Sabrina Buhari)—–13—–9%—-last aired in old flashback scenes on 07/01
47) Jessica Leccia (Inez Salinger)—–12—–8%—–recurring
47) Jonathan Earl Peck (Malcolm Baker)——12—–8%—–recurring; first aired 05/13
49) Patrick Gibbons, Jr. (Sam Manning)——10—–7%—–recurring
50) Vivien Cardone (Michelle)—–8—–5%——recurring
50) Carlos Gonzalez (Officer Garcia)——8—–5%——recurring
50) James Saito (Judge Lee)——8—–5%—–recurring
53) Carolina Bermudez (Blanca Morales)—–7——5%—–recurring
53) Flint Beverage (Agent Kent)——7—–5%—–last aired 07/11
53) Julienne Hanzelka Kim (Dr. Pryor)—–7——5%—–recurring; first aired 05/24
53) Rob Yang (Dr. Degroff)——7—–5%—–recurring; first aired 05/11
53) Tom Zeman (Morgan Guthrie)—–7——5%—–recurring
58) Peter Bartlett (Nigel Bartholomew-Smythe)—–6—–4%—–recurring
58) Paul Rolfes (Dr. Jay Gangemi)—–6—–4%—–recurring
60) Donnie Keshawarz (Kahid)—–5—–3%—–guest stint; last aired 03/11
60) Kim Pettiford (Nurse #1/Clint’s ER Nurse)—–5—–3%—–recurring; first aired 05/19
60) Stephanie Schmahl (Bree Brennan)—–5—–3%—–recurring
60) Tess, Madeline and Molly Sullivan (Hope Thornhart)—–5—-3%—–recurring
60) Uncredited actors playing Teen Boys in Gym—–5—–3%—–guest stint; last aired 04/06
65) Edixon Caridad (Military Policeman/Guard)——4—–3%—–guest stint; last aired 05/12
65) Mellini Kantayya (Nurse/E.R. Nurse #1)—–4—–3%—–recurring
65) Meena Nerurkar (Mrs. Patel)——4——3%—–guest stint; last aired 07/29
65) Amanda Perez (Receptionist)——4—–3%—–recurring; first aired 04/22
65) Julian Rebolledo (Reverned Jeffries)—–4—–3%—–guest stint; last aired 02/25
65) John Wesley Shipp (Eddie Ford)——4—–3%—–last aired 04/26
65) Jason Tam (Markko Rivera)—–4—–3%——guest stint; last aired 04/12
65) Max Tapper (Theo Price)——4—–3%—–recurring
65) Wendy Williams (Phyllis Rose)—–4—–3%—–special guest stint; last aired 04/18
65) Uncredited actors portraying LPD Cops——-4——3%—–guest stint; first aired 05/25
65) Uncredited actor portraying Todd Body Double—–4—–3%—–guest stint
76) Sean J. Cullen (Dr. Edward Levin)—–3—–2%—–recurring
76) Ramsey Farragallah (Judge Russo)—–3—–2%—–recurring; first aired 03/18
76) LaChanze Fordjour (Yvette Moreau)——-3——2%—–recurring; first aired 06/20
76) Anthony Grasso (Doctor)——3—–2%—–recurring
76) Don Guillory (Llanview High Vice Principal Mr. St. Clair)—–3——2%—–recurring; first aired 04/06
76) Kate Hodge (Ionia Masters)—–3—–2%—–recurring; first aired 06/28
76) Matt McGorry (Spiderman)—–3—–2%—–guest stint; last aired 07/18
76) Benjamin Elijah Morehead (Security Guard)—–3—–2%—–guest stint; last aired 01/17
76) Harsh Nayyar (Mr. Patel)—–3—–2%—–guest stint; last aired 07/29
76) Uncredied actor portraying Lawyer——3—–2%—–guest stint; last aired 07/13
76) Uncredited actor portraying Motel Manager——-3—–2%——guest stint; last aired 04/01
76) Uncredited actor portraying Repo, the Biker Bar Bartender——3—–2%—–guest stint; last aired 02/18
88) Andre Blake (Dr. Campbell)—–2—–1%—–recurring; first aired 05/11
88) Annie Chang (Nurse Emma)——-2——1%—–guest stint; last aired 05/25
88) Elisa Davis (Judge)——2——1%—–recurring; first aired 04/27
88) Steph Garcia (Buenos Dias Waitress)—–2—–1%—–recurring
88) Kearran Giovanni (Vivian Wright)—–2—–1%—–recurring
88) Nathan Hinton (Dr. Lawless)—–2—–1%—–guest stint; last aired 07/07
88) Bianca Jamotte (Dayplayer Role)—–2—–1%—–recurring; first aired 01/17
88) Majorie Johnson (Sister Bridget)——2—–1%—–guest stint; last aired 06/14
88) Nikola Kent (Agent Jones)——2——1%—–guest stint; last aired 06/03
88) Li Jun Li (Gothic Vegas Assitant)—–2—–1%—–guest stint; last aired 02/28
88) Joseph Masi (Mr. Blue)—–2—–1%—–recurring
88) Karen Pittman (Nurse #1)—–2—–1%—–guest stint; last aired 01/14
88) James Rana (EMT #2)——2——1%——guest stint; last aired 05/13
88) Connie Renda (Neonatal Nurse)—–2—–1%—–guest stint; first aired 01/14
88) Chaske Spencer (Gothic Vegas Justice of the Peace)—–2—–1%—–guest stint; last aired 02/28
88) Tika Sumpter (Layla Williamson)—–2—–1%—–recurring
88) Alex Tavis (Amir-Rashad)—–2—–1%—–recurring; first aired 01/04
88) Tonja Walker (Alex Olanov)——2—–1%—–guest stint; last aired 03/17
88) Uncredited actor portraying Capricorn Bartender——2——1%——recurring
88) Uncredited actor portraying Cop——2—–1%—–recurring
88) Uncredited actor portraying Cop #1—–2—–1%—–recurring
88) Uncredited actor portraying EMT #1——2—–1%—–guest stint; last aired 05/13
88) Uncredited actor portraying “Thorsten Kaye Body Double”——-2—–1%——guest stint; last aired 06/06
88) Uncredited actors portraying Bikers——2——1%—–guest stint; last aired 02/17
88) Uncredited actress portraying a Nun—–2—–1%—–guest stint; last aired 03/17
113) David Aaron Baker (Mr.Konzinski)——1——0.7%——recurring; first aired 06/24
113) Reathel Bean (Llanview High School Principal)—–1—–0.7%—–recurring
113) Philippe Bernardin (Guard)——1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 04/08
113) Diana Bologna (Nurse)——1—–0.7%——recurring; first aired 05/13
113) Mario Brassard (Parisian Café Waiter)—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 01/21
113) Patrick Allen Cole (Jeff)—–1—–0.7%—–recurring
113) Helmar Augustus Cooper (Louie)—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 07/22
113) Lea DeLaria (Delphina)——1—–0.7%—–special guest stint; last aired 05/26
113) Hugues Faustin (Thug #2)—–1—–0.7%——guest stint; last aired 04/21
113) Melissa Fumero (Adriana Cramer)—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 01/25
113) Gary Hilborn (Private Security #1)—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 03/15
113) Jennifer Sorika Horng (Patty)——1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 05/17
113) Mel House (Cop)—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 01/11
113) John Herrera (Reverend Dennis)—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 01/28
113) Kourtney Kardashian (Kassandra Kavanaugh)—–1—–0.7%—–special guest stint; last aired 03/28
113) Robert King (Dayplayer Role)—–1—–0.7%—–recurring
113) Brandon Corey Knox (Mick)——-1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 03/28
113) Kevin Kolack (EMT #1)—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 01/11
113) Omar Koury (Moroccan Prison Warden)—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 03/08
113) Danni Lang (dayplayer role)——1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 03/07
113) Angelo Lanza (Under 5 Role)——1—–0.7%—–last aired in May
113) Angela Lin (Nurse)——1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 04/07
113) Carmen LoPorto (Jack Manning)—–1——0.7%—–last aired 01/03
113) Dalane Mason (Thug #1)—–1——0.7%——guest stint; last aired 04/21
113) Rachel Moss (Student)—–1—–0.7%——guest stint; first aired 03/29
113) Vinita Nair (Dr. Nair)—–1—–0.7%—–special guest stint; last aired 01/11
113) Kevin Navayne (Stuart Dillon Hart)—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 02/14
113) Harold Plaut (Mr. Black)—–1—–0.7%—–recurring
113) Christopher Pollard (Dayplayer Role)—–1——0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 04/01
113) Easu Pritchett (Agent Wayne)—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 06/06
113) Joseph Prussak (Orderly)——1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 05/12
113) John Rochette (Doctor)——1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired in March
113) Nancy Rodriguez (Nun)—–1—–0.7%—–recurring
113) Lisa Romain (Doctor)——1—–0.7%——guest stint; last aired 06/06
113) Nicole Salisbury (Nurse)—–1——0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 05/11
113) Shayna Seymour (Shayna the Diner Waitress)——1—–0.7%—–special guest stint; last aired 02/23
113) Kim Sullivan (Judge Runyon)—–1—–0.7%—–recurring
113) Kristine Sutherland (Dean McKenzie)—–1—–0.7%—–recurring
113) Wesley Taylor (Barton)—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 02/15
113) Dike Uzoukwu (Private Security #2)—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 03/15
113) Karen Viola (Under 5 Role)—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint
113) Edward Watts (Basketball Coach)—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 03/31
113) Abby West (Airport Employee)—–1—–0.7%—–special guest stint; last aired 03/03
113) Isaac Hirotsu Woofter (Porn Movie Crew Member)—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 04/01
113) Robert Wu (Dr. Shen)—–1—–0.7%——-guest stint; last aired 04/20
113) Maxwell Zagorski (Joel)—–1—–0.7%—–recurring
113) Uncredited actor portraying Agent—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 07/20
113) Uncredited actor portraying Clint’s Attorney—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 04/04
113) Uncredited actor portraying Cop——1—–0.7%——recurring
113) Uncredited actor portaying Cop #2——1—–0.7%—–recurring
113) Uncredited actor portraying Designer—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 07/27
113) Uncredited actor portraying Landlord—–1——0.7%——guest stint; last aired 03/10
113) Uncredited actor portraying Male Reporter (Voice Over)——1—–0.7%——guest stint; last aired 05/18
113) Uncredited actor portraying Reporter——1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 05/24
113) Uncredited actor portraying Security Guard——1—–0.7%—-guest stint; last aired 06/03
113) Uncredited actors portraying Cops——1——0.7%——guest stint; last aired 06/06
113) Uncredited actress portraying Helen—–1—–0.7%—–recurring
113) Uncredited actress portraying Maid—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 03/17
113) Uncredited actress portraying Manicurist—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 02/09
113) Uncredited actress portraying Sister Nina—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 01/31
113) Uncredited actress portraying Woman—–1—–0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 07/16
112) Uncredited actress portraying Woman #1——1—–0.7%——guest stint; last aired 03/28
113) Uncredited actresses appearing as Erika Slezak’s body doubles——1——0.7%—–guest stint; last aired 04/27
113) Uncredited actresses portraying Nurses——1—–0.7%——guest stint; last aired 05/18
Various totals for all other dayplayer roles, including doctors and nurses, for the year-to-date.
Major recurring cast NOT appearing so far this year: Patricia Elliott (Renee Divine Buchanan), Frankie Faison (Richard Evans), Tonye Patano (Phylicia Evans), Pamela Payton-Wright (Addie Cramer), Saundra Santiago (Carlotta Vega), and J.J. Singleton (Darren Price).
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “The Young and the Restless” Episode Recap – Tuesday, August 16, 2011.
IT HAPPENED TODAY…
Paul and Ronan looked over the latest evidence: the pillows that were placed in Diane’s room. They both wondered if the killer was dropping out clues. Abby arrived and asked if they arrested Tucker yet. Ronan said no, more evidence was needed. When he suggested she wear a wire, she balked.
Tucker stopped at Ashley’s suite with her mail. She told him that she was going to go to the funeral for Diane. He said they should go together. He wanted her to come back home but she wasn’t moving back. She said she didn’t know how they could go forward after the way he treated Abby and placed a rift between the two of them.
Jack and Kyle were getting ready to head to the church for the funeral. Kyle asked if anyone would come to pay their respects to his mother. Jack couldn’t answer that. Meanwhile, at the church, Lauren was the first to arrive. She looked up and saw Adam walk in. He wanted to pay his respect to Diane before everyone else arrived. Lauren suggested that he stay but Adam said that he knew that people wouldn’t like him being there, after all he had little friends there. Lauren suggested he stay anyway.
Victoria and Nick had coffee together at Crimson Lights. She was still shaking off her mood regarding Billy not being there. Nick suggested they do something else together but Victoria said she was going to head to the funeral. She said she wanted to be there for Kyle since his uncle, Billy, could not be. Nick gave his sis his new cell phone number, telling her that he got it changed to avoid constant telemarketers calling. Victoria was set to go get ready but Nick said that he’d go in her place at the funeral. When she left, he received a call: the mystery person played the recorded message again of Nick threatening to kill Diane.
Deacon showed up at Restless Style. He wanted Phyllis to know that he saw her and Diane arguing and then her chasing Diane through the park holding a rock. She wanted to know if he was trying to get something off of her, but he told her that he only wanted one thing from her: a date with her. He said he was attracted to her and wanted a date. Phyllis scoffed at his demand but they were interrupted when staffer came in. He told her he’d call her to see what they could do.
Detective Mauro let Ronan and Paul know that a security camera was stolen from the park. They both figured it was during the night of Diane’s murder. Ronan suggested they go to the funeral to see who would or wouldn’t show up. In the meantime, back at Ashley’s suite, she opened up an envelope as was shocked to see a photograph of her at the park during the night she confronted Diane.
Jack learned from Kyle that he hid his Harvard class ring when the police were over searching his home. As they were set to head to the funeral, others were already coming. Michael wasm’t pleased to see Adam there but Lauren told him that she suggested he stay; they needed to all show support for Kyle. Ronan and Paul arrived, followed by Victor. Victor approached Adam and continued to point the finger at him, while Adam did the same thing.
Ashley found Nick and told him about the photograph. From a distance Tucker watched the two of them, as well as Phylllis. Ronan approached Nick and Ashley. He told Nick that he has his phone records and knows that he called Ashley during the night of the crime. Across from them, Tucker told Abby that he knows that she was the one that went to Ronan on him and that nobody would believe her. He promised that despite her trying to get him in trouble, he’d remain quiet about her running him down.
The funeral got under way. Jack was first to go up and speak about Diane. He told him that while Diane was gone, she was very much with him through Kyle. Michael also shared words for his friend. When the funeral wrapped up, Ronan caught everyone off guard by having them stay. He started to list off the things he found while processing the crime scene. He mentioned that there were footprints, jewelry and a key that were found. He also tossed out that he knows based off of Diane’s phone records, she called a good half of those in the room to see her that night. Ronan asked if those there are willing to put their trust in someone that could be setting them up to take the fall to cover their own tails. He left, obviously doing what he set out to do: making each person very nervous.
Kyle and Jack went back into the church to have a private moment to say good-bye to Diane. Victor approached and handed a picture of the three of them together. Kyle hugged and thanked Victor and followed Lauren to get the condolences book, Alone, Victor taunted Jack about the custody of Kyle. Jack said he wasn’t going to allow that to happen. Victor walked away and Jack softly cursed Diane for trying to keep Kyle away from him, even in death.
Phyllis questioned Nick and Ashley’s sudden need to talk to one another; Tucker did the same with Ashley. Adam confronted Paul and Ronan, wanting the letter that would clear him from the SEC scandal. When Ronan questioned him about the large sums of money in a Swiss bank account, Adam got huffy and said they’d be talking to his lawyer. Paul and Ronan both readied themselves to see who else would draw attention to themselves.
On the Next The Young and the Restless…
- Phyllis chatises Daniel and Lily’s closeness
- Jill wants to talk with Cane
- Genevieve and Colin get closer than close
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “The Young and the Restless” Episode Recap – Monday, August 15, 2011.
IT HAPPENED TODAY…
Lauren and Michael are at Crimson Lights together. Kevin tells them that he and Chloe broke up. Michael wanted to go talk to him but Lauren suggested they give him some time. Picking up the newspaper, they talked about Diane’s murder. Lauren commented on how hard it must be for Kyle to deal with losing his mother. As for Kyle, he and Jack are at home. He wanted to see the place where his mother was killed but Jack didn’t think it was a good idea. When the young boy got upset, Jack agreed to take him there to the park.
Nina was at Gloworm getting coffee when she spotted Ronan. When she snarkily wished him a happy birthday, Ronan requested her not to wish him one. Nina expressed her anger at how he used both her and Chance and left town. She was unable to continue talking to him and left him before he could muster a word to her.
Katherine showed up at Tucker’s demanding to know what Ashley and he were up to. When Tucker asked her what she was talking about, she told him about how Ashley agreed to have their marriage annulled as long as Katherine left his company alone. Tucker at first didn’t believe her, but when Katherine accused Ashley of doing it to get something in return, he grew angry. Meanwhile, Abby went to see Ashley and learned that she and Tucker weren’t together. She was happy that she was away from him and assumed that Ashley would be ending the marriage. When Abby realized that her mother was hesitant, she blurted out that she believed that Tucker killed Diane. She told her about the poison sumac rash on his arm and continued to deduce that he killed Diane after she blabbed about the one night stand. Ashley told her that there was no proof of that, but Abby told her mother she was going to tell the police about it.
At the park, a heartbroken Kyle wanted to know what his mother did to make someone want to kill her. Jack was unable to answer that question, but tried his best to comfort his son. They soon headed over to Crimon Lights where they ran into Michael. He offered his condolences to Kyle. When Jack got a phone call, he stepped away. Alone with Michael, Kyle wanted to know why everyone hated his mother. Jack returned and told Kyle that they could head to Diane’s suite to collect his belongings. Before letting them leave, Michael offered to do the funeral arrangements.
Nina returned back to the Chancellor mansion and saw Paul there. He was there to meet Katherine on his search for Tucker’s son. Things became tense between the two of them. Paul wanted to know if they should just realize that things weren’t working out between them as a couple. She softened a bit, and the two talked. He received a call from Ronan, who wanted to see him at the police station. Nina told Paul she had seen him and wondered if it were wrong to have such distain for her son. Paul comforted her with a hug. Nina told him she missed her best friend.
At the police station, Ronan questioned Detective Muro about leaking the crime scene photographs. She told him that her department would never do that. He didn’t believe her. Abby walked in at that moment and told Ronan that she had to tell him about Tucker. She told him about the poison sumac on his arm and his constant use of calamine lotion to try to get rid of the itch. She also brought up his affair with Diane and how he had perfect opportunity and reason to murder her. Ronan took that into account and decided to pay Tucker a visit.
Katherine told a concerned Neil about her wanting to regain complete control of Jabot. He said it would be tricky to do but she told him that she wanted to make sure she saved Tucker from himself no matter what. Neil left to go talk it over with the board. When he returned back to the restaurant, he told Katherine that they were very concerned with her proposal but were willing to take the gamble.
Ashley returned to Tucker’s suite. He quetioned her about her agreement to annul the marriage. She told him that she did it because she didn’t want him to lose everything he worked for. She in turn told him that she was aware that he confessed his affair with Diane to Abby. He admitted to being the cause of Abby spiraling out of control. He told her that he was a better man because of her, willing to change his ways. Ashley, however didn’t know if she could believe him. While they were talking, Ronan arrived, wanting to question Tucker a bit more. Ashley left the two of them alone. Ronan immediately started questioning him about his bandaged arm. Tucker continued to lie that it was carpal tunnel. He didn’t believe him. Tucker told him that if he didn’t have a warrant of any kind, he could leave. As he was departing, Ronan told Tucker that calamine lotion can’t cure the rash he has.
Katherine returned home to find Paul and Nina together. Nina left the two of them alone. Paul filled Katherine in on what he’s found out so far about Tucker’s son. Paul grew concerned when Katherine wanted to keep going further with the search for Tucker’s son, without filling him in.
A park employee came to the police station to report that ther security camera was stolen. Mauro took down the information, realizing that the camera was here at the time of the murder. It is shown that a mysterious person has the camera hooked up to a laptop, looking at footage of Ashley the night of her confrontation with Diane.
Abby is Gloworm having a drink when she suddenly has a flash of memory. She remembers being in the Genoa City Athletic Club washing dirt off of her hands.
Jack and Kyle went to Diane’s hotel suite. Ronan told them that they gathered whatever evidence they needed to, but they could gather up whatever items belonged to Kyle or what he wanted as a rememberance of his mother. When Kyle eyed the various slogan phrased pillows on the couch, Ronan told him that if he wanted to take them with him, he could. Kyle commented that he he’s never seen those pillows before in Diane’s suite.
On the Next The Young and the Restless…
- Deacon corners Phyllis with what he knows
- Kyle hides evidence that could incriminate Jack
- All suspects attend the funeral of Diane Jenkins