ALL ARTICLES BY
Errol Lewis, Editor in Chief
- reported on the possibility in early July, while speaking with "The Bold and the Beautiful" executive producer and head writer Bradley P. Bell, and now it is official: The daytime drama series will film a romantic story on the canals of Amsterdam the first week of October, the soap announced yesterday, September 24.
- confirmed that "The Young and the Restless'" Eileen Davidson (Ashley Abbott) has joined the cast of Bravo's "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," much less the rumored $750,000 payday she's reportedly said to be receiving for working on the reality series - a record for a new cast member - Radar Online is reporting that Davidson is already feuding with co-star Kim Richards.
- As previously reported, "The Young and the Restless'" Nicholas (Joshua Morrow) and Sharon Newman (Sharon Case) are heading down the aisle one more time, but before the happy occasion can take place, they along with several of their closest friends and family members are heading to lockup! Set to air on Tuesday, September 30, CBS has released a first look clip of the pre-celebration of the joining of the high school sweethearts, who are determined to put the past behind them and face the future together once more.
- website. If you thought it was all for laughs, however, think again!
- reporting the soap has done just that!
- As previously reported, cast members of NBC's "Days of our Lives" will once again take part in a special "Day of DAYS" fan event scheduled to take place on Saturday, November 8 at Universal CityWalk in Hollywood. This year the celebration takes place on the actual 49th anniversary of the daytime drama series, making it all the more special for fans looking to see their favorite Salemites in person. As always, the event is free and will begin at 10:00 AM with a “Day of DAYS” welcome party with cast introductions, followed by autograph signings, a cast Q&A session, photo booth fun for fans and much more. The day will culminate with a preview of an upcoming episode of the drama series immediately following the cast Q&A.