ALL ARTICLES BY
Errol Lewis, Editor in Chief
- previously reported, Wednesday, October 1 marked the first time viewers got to see three time Daytime Emmy Award winning actor Billy Miller in the contract role of Jason Morgan on ABC's "General Hospital." As a mystery man that viewers know to be Jason, John Doe is currently laying up in a hospital bed recovering from injuries sustained following his being run over by Ava Jerome's (Maura West) car in an episode aired last week. When Sam (Kelly Monaco) inadvertently enters his room when her son runs away from her to be by John Doe's side, Sam is inadvertently reunited with her husband and the father of her child, but does she realize it? Does her son, Danny?
- teasing an upcoming ABC.com series that she's hosting which will feature the likes of comedians Sarah Colonna (“Chelsea Lately”), Jimmy Pardo (“Comedy Bang! Bang!”) and Jen Kober (“American Reunion”), as well as "GH" stars Sebastian Roche (ex-Jerry Jacks), Lisa LoCicero (Olivia Falconeri), Jason Thompson (Patrick Drake) and Kirsten Storms (Maxie Jones), which she describes as a show about her daytime drama series "with a big dose of funny or die or be in a coma coming to ABC.com." Just a short time ago, Grahn revealed the new series has officially wrapped filming and will be called "General Hospital Now," which she also notes is "SNLish mixed with Soap. Coming soon in digital near you."
- announced earlier this month that Billy Miller (ex-Billy Abbott, "The Young and the Restless") would officially be joining the cast of ABC's "General Hospital" in the contract role of Jason Morgan, previously portrayed by Steve Burton (Dylan McAvoy, "Y&R") after months of rumors and speculation, the three time Daytime Emmy Award winning actor will finally show his face on the Wednesday, October 1 episode of the daytime drama series, it was revealed today by head writer Ron Carlivati and actress Michelle Stafford (Nina Clay) on Twitter.
WATCH: ‘Y&R’s’ Sharon Case and Joshua Morrow on ‘Home & Family’ + Sneak Peek at Sharon and Nicholas’ Wedding
- interview with Australia's TV Week Soap Extra, "The Young and the Restless'" Michael Muhney (ex-Adam Newman) has point blank denied the allegations that he groped the breasts of one of his former co-stars, which was reportedly the reason show producers opted to drop him from his contract last December. "I didn't want to be desperately screaming: 'I didn't do it!’” Muhney told the publication in its newest issue as to why it took him so long to defend himself after staying silent for so long. “The rumour was untrue," he continued.
- Dream Loud campaign that hopes to bring music and the arts programs back into schools. "Port Charles" alum Brian Gaskill is also featured in the campaign, among countless others.