Now through Tuesday, May 13, fans of “The Young and the Restless‘” Eric Braeden (Victor Newman) can bid for a charity lunch for two with the legendary actor at a Los Angeles area restaurant to benefit the Robert F. Kennedy Center Spring Auction for Human Rights. Those interested can take part in the bid, which is valued at $2,000, by visiting CharityBuzz.com. The current bid for the auction stands at $1,100.
The Fine Print
- Valid for the winner and a guest.
- Eric Braeden will also bring a guest.
- Eric Braeden will choose the Los Angeles area restaurant.
- The cost of the meal is included.
- Cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
- Expires 1 year from the close of auction.
- Based upon availability.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date.
- Travel and accommodations are not included.
- Every effort will be made to schedule this experience at the earliest possible date convenient to both parties, but please note it may take up to 1 year to schedule based on availability.
- We expect all winning bidders and their guests to conduct themselves appropriately when attending an experience won at Charitybuzz. Polite manners and respect for the generous donor and adherence to any rules or parameters are a must.
To date, the RFK Center’s annual auctions have raised more than $5 million for the Center’s human rights work. For more information about the RFK Center for Justice and Human Rights, click here.