Charley Gallay/Getty Images

Charley Gallay/Getty Images

UPDATE: After our report was published, Morgan added to her statements on Twitter where she said, “I guess what really hurts my gut R all the positive proclamations I gave 2 all of U that we’d definitely coming back Bcuz those were the earnest proclamations we’d been given! I’m so very sorry 2c U disappointed yet again & believe me we feel the same!!! Thanks 4 all the support & luv U gave hoping this would work. We never know what’s in God’s plan. I do know there’s always a bigger picture!” Morgan concluded her tweets with, “Thanks For The Memories…”

PREVIOUS: When word came to light that Prospect Park was getting ready to announce it had decided to not move forward with either “All My Children” or “One Life to Live,” as had been expected (The OnLine Network Announces First Season Finales of ‘AMC’ and ‘OLTL’), fans were gearing up for the worst, but what about the actors? When a fan tweeted to “AMC” star Debbi Morgan (Dr. Angela Hubbard), “AMC FB page fans angry, some quitting show and Hulu. Some demanding PP give statement one way or the other. WOW!” the actress responded by saying, “U can imagine how all the cast is feeling being that we’re still in the dark as well…” Morgan’s comments are in direct contrast to her comment on Sunday, October 27, where she sounded more upbeat when she said, “Many R asking when AMC is coming back. Wish I could give a definitive date. All I can give U is what we’re given. The Show ‘Is’ coming back!”

In a subsequent tweet, Morgan said, “Yes, it’s all over social media. But we’ve still not received official word from Prospect Park.” She added, “Nobody has told us anything.”

While not denying that both “AMC” and “OLTL” are in fact done for good this time, a rep for Prospect Park reiterated to Soap Opera Network today that “no announcement planned” at this time regarding the fate of either series.

Topics Discussed