CBS has announced that Michelle Stafford (Phyllis Newman, “The Young and the Restless“) and a number of your favorite daytime stars will be taking part, for the first time, in #CBSTweetWeek, where fans will have direct access to top talent from their favorite CBS programming (primetime, daytime, sports or otherwise).
Taking place from Thursday, April 4 and running through Wednesday, April 10, several of your favorite CBS Daytime stars (including the aforementioned Stafford) will Tweet live during the East coast broadcast (in most cases) of their respective series. Stafford has been named the Academy of Country Music Awards Social Media Ambassador, and will live tweet with soap fans and country music fans during the Sunday, April 7 broadcast of the “48th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards” airing on CBS at 8:00 PM ET/PT (live on the east, tape for the west).
Fans are being asked to Tweet each stars respective handle using their associated #hashtag
Full CBS Daytime Tweet Week Schedule:
Thursday, April 4
Sunday, April 7
- 8:00 PM, ET / 5:00 PM, PT: ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS (#ACMs)
- ACM Awards Social Media Ambassador Michelle Stafford (@TheRealStafford)
Monday, April 8
- 12:30 PM, ET / 9:30 AM, PT: THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS (#TweetYR)
Friday, April 5
- 3:00 PM, ET / 12:00 PM, PT: LET’S MAKE A DEAL (#TweetLMAD)
- Announcer Jonathan Mangum (@Mangum1)
Tuesday, April 9
- 1:30 PM, ET / 10:30 AM, PT: THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL (#TweetBandB)
Wednesday, April 10
- 3:30 PM, ET / 12:30 PM, PT: THE TALK (#TalkLiveChat)
- Julie Chen (@JulieChen)
- Sharon Osbourne (@MrsSOsbourne)
- Aisha Tyler (@aishatyler)
- Sara Gilbert (@THEsaragilbert)
- Sheryl Underwood (@sherylunderwood)
For more information on Tweet Week @ The CBS Connect Lounge, please visit www.cbs.com/tweetweek.