(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of November 7, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Natalie and Jessica’s relationship takes another hit. Tomas questions Todd about his brother’s murder. Téa learns the results of her pregnancy test.
- Tuesday: Clint is upset he can’t walk Natalie down the aisle at her wedding. Téa has some important news for Todd. Clint is moved by Viki’s actions.
- Wednesday: An armed Todd spies on Blair and Tomas. A fire breaks out at The Sun. Will Clint and Viki kiss?
- Thursday: Rick makes changes to Starr’s music video. Todd continues to eavesdrop on Blair and Tomas’ romantic evening. Todd has another vision of Irene, who urges him take drastic action.
- Friday: Bo and Nora share a dance before Natalie and Brody’s wedding. Shaun is surprised by Vivian’s marriage views. Viki receives an important letter from Dorian.
← Previous Story GH Teasers: Week of October 31 Edition