Y&R PreVUE: Week of September 19 Edition
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “The Young and the Restless” during the week of September 19, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
On Monday, September 19, while Abby confesses to Victor on her wearing a wire, Ronan begins a heated interrogation on Ashley in order to get her to confess to killing Diane. Tucker learns from Jill that Katherine hired Devon. Wednesday, September 21, Colin and Gloria decide to drown themselves in bottles of wine. Cane hands over evidence to nail Colin. On Friday, September 23, Sharon is stunned to run into Daisy while heading back to jail.
The Inside Story: Billy Yearns to See His Loved Ones
Kevin wants to know from Billy what Victor has over his head that would keep him from going to see Delia. Unfortunately, Billy isn’t talking and refuses to admit what Victor is using against him. Victor shows up and tells Billy that his is a positive match for Delia. Billy becomes emotional over the good news that his daughter will be fine. An uncaring Victor, however, points out to a crushed Billy that once Delia is well, he will leave Genoa City for good. Meanwhile, Kevin continues to lie to Chloe by telling her that he matched as Delia’s donor. He becomes even more uncomfortable when Chloe, along with others deem him as a hero for saving the little girl. While Kevin continues to be plagued with guilt, Billy is plagued with being kept in line by Victor. Billy comments that he should be with his daughter, but Newman snarks that his actions that landed him in jail are too unforgiveable. Meanwhile, Victoria, still pining for Billy, decides to write him an email to let him know about Delia’s condition. Billy, in turn decides to do the same thing.
A Closer Look: Adam’s Sabotage on the Stand Blows Up in His Face
Adam comes to the court house to testify against Sharon. On the stand he attacks her, calling Sharon a terrible mother. Sharon is crushed at how cruel Adam’s words are. When it’s time for cross-examination, Avery promptly turns the tables against Adam. Adam’s hopes of revenge against Sharon blow up in his face. Meanwhile, as Sharon is debating taking a plea bargain, Avery and Phyllis get into a heated exchange with one another.
What To Watch
- Jill works her magic to have romance
- Tucker and Ashley have harsh words for Abby
- Sam comes to Victoria’s aid at the stables
The Young and the Restless News and Headlines
- Yvonne Zima returns as Daisy Carter on Tuesday, September 27
- After many months of speculating whether she’d return or not, word is that Melody Thomas Scott will be coming back as Nikki Newman. Word is her first air date is slated for November.
- Jerry Douglas will play John Abbott’s ghost Wednesday, September 28
- Former American Idol contestant, Diana DeGarmo signed a contract to play Angelo’s daughter, Angelina.
- Debbi Morgan is joining the cast of the show. Her slated air date is Friday, October 7
Y&R ALERTS BONUS: FALL 2011
- Faces from the past come back to Genoa City
- Victor continues to be a burden to Billy when he demands he agree to stay away from Victoria
- Cane continues to work hard at bringing Colin down for all of his crimes
- More insight on the history about the Atkinson family sheds light on the decisions Cane has made
- A reconciliation with Lily could be for nothing when Cane’s choices places someone in harm’s way
- Daisy torments Phyllis from behind bars
- A woman of mystery has interesting connections to Katherine, Neil and Sofia
- While Lily tries her best to cut Cane out of her life, it’s obvious that love is still there for the two of them
- Reconciliation could be thwart by new issues for Victoria and Billy
- By Thanksgiving, several romances may come back into bloom
- Adam continues to be a problem for Sharon
- Paul’s son, Ricky Williams heads for Genoa City