(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of September 19, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Todd needs Téa’s help. Brody pops the question to Natalie. Cutter realizes the gun is missing.
- Tuesday: Todd has an encounter with Irene. Shane tries to get under Jack’s skin. Baz works to convince Starr to give Rick a chance to produce their single.
- Wednesday: Someone discovers the identity of Kim’s friend in the Kentucky hospital room. Echo still doubts Rex’s innocence. Dani pays Todd a visit.
- Thursday: Roxy questions John about his feelings for Natalie. The Ford brothers talk about their love lives. Blair gives Starr some bad news.
- Friday: Blair thinks she knows how to get Jack to tell the truth. John confides in Bo. Natalie has something she needs to tell John.
← Previous Story AMC Alerts: Week of September 19 Edition