Y&R PreVUE: Week of August 8 Edition
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “The Young and the Restless” during the week of August 8, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
Daniel and Lily share another kiss, as she moves forward in ending her marriage to Cane, on Monday, August 8. That same day, Nina gets the shock of her life when she sees Ronan back in town. Genevieve and Victor meet for the first time. Tuesday, August 9, Jack breaks Kyle’s heart with the news about his mother. Jack and Victor play tug-o-war for Kyle.
The Inside Story: Scrambling to Hide the Truth
Ronan continues to investigate each suspect that would have wanted to see Diane Jenkins dead. His list of suspects start scrambling to keep out of trouble. Ronan notices that Diane had a bruise on her arm. The bruise has an imprint of a Harvard class ring. Meanwhile, Adam calls his one night stand, Elena, to request her to lie for him about his whereabouts. She goes along with the idea; until Ronan shows up, where she learns about Diane’s murder. After his questioning of Adam, Ronan returns with a search warrant. He finds the Harvard ring. While Ronan is busy gathering up evidence, Nick, Tucker, Victor and Ashley all remember their encounters with Diane at the footbridge. Nick remembers his threats to kill Diane; Tucker has a flashback where he is grabbing her fiercely, while Ash and Victor also recall their heated exchanges with the woman. Phyllis, who is also on the suspect list, finds herself being blackmailed by Deacon, who informs her he seen her that night.
A Closer Look: Billy Goes MIA
Jill becomes worried when she can’t get in contact with Billy, who she wants to tell about Chance. She soon learns from Victoria that Billy left Genoa City. When Jill becomes upset, Colin immediately comforts her. As for Victoria, she is heartbroken that he left without wanting to makr things work. Word gets back that Billy’s phone was found in Hong Kong. Billy’s being gone unsettles Chloe and it causes a strain in her relationship with Kevin.
What To Watch
- Víctor acuses Adam of Diane’s murder
- Ashley makes a deal with Kay
- Cane vows to win Lily back
The Young and the Restless News and Headlines
- Peter Porte has been cast as Paul and Isabella’s son, Ricky Williams. Porte’s first air date is Tuesday, September 13
- Genie Francis has another project in the works and will briefly depart the show but will return
- Debbi Morgan is joining the cast of the show. Her slated air date is to be sometime in September
Y&R ALERTS: WEEK OF AUGUST 15, 2011
- Colin is torn between Jill and Genevieve
- Lily continues to grow more closer to Daniel
- Tucker’s long lost son could be close to finding
Y&R ALERTS BONUS: SUMMER 2011
- Nikki returns with a vengence
- A new lady comes into Neil’s life
- New lawyer Avery Bailey Clark could have past connections in Genoa City
- Reconciliation could be thwart by new issues for Victoria and Billy
- Tucker finds out who is his son is
- Adam continues to be a problem for Sharon
- Genevieve plays herself in the middle of Jack and Victor’s latest battle