(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of August 15, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
On Monday, August 15, Destiny confides in Dani that she has changed her mind about the baby. Phylicia and Nora have a confrontation regarding their children. Starr and Baz are excited about making some music together. Kelly decides to return to London on Tuesday, August 16, and Joey decides to go with her. Dorian receives an interesting phone call. David gets a new job offer from his agent. Meanwhile, Dorian decides to make a run for the Senate.
The Inside Story: The One and Only
Téa and Blair become jealous of one another for kissing the two Todds on Monday, August 15. Tomas walks in on the fight with surprising news. Baz returns from Paris, shocked by recent developments. Viki and the Todds are shocked by the arrival of someone from the past. Tomas is surprised to learn that Blair kissed Todd. The DNA results are in on Wednesday, August 17, and the real Todd Manning is finally revealed. Starr has a heart-to-heart talk with her father. At the same time, the other Todd isn’t ready to accept the truth. Tomas tells Blair how he feels about her. By Friday, August 19, Blair is shocked to learn who Todd really is. Meanwhile, the real Todd Manning vows revenge on the imposter. Todd is hurt that Blair didn’t believe him. The fake Todd is forced to deal with the people in his old life. And Téa finds herself alone with her husband.
A Closer Look: Oh, for the Love of Strippers
John and Brody have a tense encounter involving Liam. On Tuesday, August 16, Brody considers Todd a threat to his happiness. Natalie asks John for the blank tape from Gigi’s crime scene, hopeful Delphina can give her an answer. Rex searches for answers regarding the “Spotted Pony” clue he got from Delphina, and receives another visit from the great beyond. David is also researching the riddle. Cutter pushes Aubrey to put the moves on Rex. Cutters has a surprising reaction to the physic’s clue. On Wednesday, August 17, David figures out that “Spotted Pony” is a strip club in Kentucky. Cutter overhears Rex’s conversation with Delphina, who helps Roxy try to make contact with Gigi. Delphina points Natalie in Todd’s direction. She then shares the information with Brody on Thursday, August 18. Brody tries to stall Natalie. Rex heads for Kentucky with Natalie. Cutter accuses Rama of sharing secrets withe Rex. On Friday, August 19, Natalie suffers a case of mistaken identity with the club manager. A dancer named Gigi catches Rex’s eye. Jessica’s anger reminds Ford of Tess and he kisses her. And Cutter and Aubrey reminisce about their past.
OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF AUGUST 22, 2011
- Dorian and David say good-bye to Llanview.
- Shane needs Brody’s help to get back at Jack.
- Joey wonders if his parents will reunite.
- Clint encounters his most recent ex-wife.
- A gun is stolen from Dorian’s safe.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “All My Children” during the week of August 15, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ALL MY CHILDREN
On Monday, August 15, Erica and Jack spend time alone in the south of France. Jake waits for Amanda to wake up after surgery. Jesse confronts Mookie after finding him lurking outside the loft. Maya realizes what she has to do on Tuesday, August 16. Marissa tells Bianca she wants them to take the next step in their relationship. Bianca and Marissa make love on Friday, August 19.
The Inside Story: The Mysteries of Life and Death
Zach pull through his medical crisis and shares an emotional reunion with Kendall. Babe’s status comes in question as word of David’s latest miracles spreads. David explains saving lives feeds his ego. Zach details the little he remembers from the crash that appeared to end his life. Kendall explains to a concerned Griffin her heart is soaring because she has her husband back. Griffin insists on examining her. Zach observes the dynamic between Kendall & Griffin. Ryan admits to Greenlee that something is not sitting right with him concerning the details of Zach’s plane crash. Zach reunites with Spike and Ian. Griffin asks Zach if he’s remembered anything more. Jesse gives Ryan surprising news. Greenlee confronts David demanding to know what really happened at the facility after she lost consciousness. On Thursday, August 18, Ryan reveals to Kendall that the one person who could fill in the blanks about the plane crash has been found dead. He suspects someone is covering up something. Ryan tells Jesse to be careful in his dealings with David. A cryptic David asks Greenlee if she remembers Gillian. Zach asks Griffin if he’s in love with his wife. Greenlee confides in Kendall.
A Closer Look: The Road That Leads Me Home
Cara tells Tad that she’d just be in the way if she remained at the house. JR & Dixie have an emotional confrontation at the mansion. Dixie insists on moving into the mansion to help her son despite Tad’s reservations. Tad comes clean to Dixie about his feelings for both her and Cara after a heart to heart with Opal on Wednesday, August 17. Dixie explains to Kathy that her parents are going to take thing one step at a time and with any luck will build her a family that will last. David extends a proposition to Cara after overhearing her making plans to leave town. Cara’s loved ones are concerned when she seemingly disappears. Griffin is relieved when Cara finally calls explaining she just needs a little time alone. JR brags to Liza that he moved up the custody hearing to prevent Tad & Dixie from testifying. Colby goes off on JR after realizing he spiked his coffee. Will JR choose his son or the booze?
AMC ALERTS: WEEK OF AUGUST 22, 2011
- David makes it clear to Zach that he’ll have to earn it if he wants a part in Project Orpheus.
- Zach goes to Griffin with an offer … and then later with a pointed demand.
- Dixie is determined to remember what David did to her.
- Tad, Greenlee and Griffin have strong reactions to Cara’s decision to align with David.
- Erica is haunted by David’s cryptic comments and the memory of Mike Roy.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “General Hospital” during the week of August 15, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL
Jackal, P.I. continues to perturb Maxie. Abby is unable to escape her past. Coleman and Diane decide to help Alexis and Mac out on Tuesday, August 16. Sam’s anxiety about Jason’s condition intensifies. Carly arrives to see Jason but comes face to face with Sam instead. Does Sam still have her boxing gloves on? Patrick, Matt and Robin argue over Jason’s case. Robin realizes what may be causing Jason’s seizures. On Wednesday, August 17, Tracy & Skye make little effort to disguise their strong distaste for each other. Skye presses Tracy to reveal her secret ties to the mob. Lulu & Dante celebrate her birthday on Friday, August 19.
The Inside Story: Love and Other Drugs
Ethan finds Anthony’s goon standing over Siobhan when he arrives at her hospital room. Elizabeth tells Lucky about Siobhan’s accident after helping him sober up. Lucky races to the hospital. Elizabeth is wistful as she watches Lucky look over Siobhan. Lulu worries about her brother. Elizabeth turns to Matt for help with the case Lucky is responsible for investigating. Ethan’s timing proves to once again be impeccable as Anthony’s goon moves to make another attempt on Siobhan’s life. Siobhan asks to see Elizabeth after waking up on Thursday, August 18. The two women hash out their issues. Epiphany puts Anthony in his place when he arrives at General Hospital. Anthony proceeds with his deadly plan. Matt arrives on the scene as Anthony’s drug dealer is facing off with Lucky.
A Closer Look: No More I Love You’s
On Monday, August 15, Robin tries to get between Sonny & Jax as things begin to take an extremely volatile turn. Sonny shoots his gun. Dante arrives and arrests Sonny. Jax manages to make it to his plane and boards it unaware of Sonny’s sabotage. Dante makes it clear to Sonny that if he acts like a criminal that is exactly what he is going to treat him as. Jax’s plane goes down. Carly heads out to confront Sonny after learning about Jax. Carly slaps Sonny. She makes it abundantly clear to Sonny that he is no longer any part of her life. Jax’s body is found.
GH ALERTS: WEEK OF AUGUST 22, 2011
- Anthony attacks a patient at General Hospital.
- Lucky finds a message from Siobhan.
- Maxie takes Jackal, P.I. to Georgie’s grave.
- Sonny and Carly continue to battle.
- Skye is keeping someone safe.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — This weekend (August 12-14, 2011) at the movies we find teenagers singing show tunes they weren’t old enough to remember when they were originally sung in “Glee: The 3D Concert Movie” and teens trying to cheat death in “Final Destination 5.”
Glee: The 3D Concert Movie
Stars: Dianna Agron, Chris Colfer, Darren Criss, Kevin McHale, Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Heather Morris, Amber Riley, Naya River, Mark Salling, Jenna Ushkowitz, Harry Shum, Jr., Chord Overstreet, and Ashley Fink
Distributor: 20th Century Fox
Release Notes: Only in theaters for two weeks, the concert film showcases the talents of all the “Glee” series stars including featured characters from competing group, the Warblers. While she appears in the trailer, Jane Lynch was actually removed from the theatrical version of the film according to producers. She will appear in the DVD version, according to series creator Ryan Murphy.
Final Destination 5
Stars: ”The Bold and the Beautiful’s” Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, Nicholas D’Agosto, Emma Bell, Miles Fisher, Arlen Escarpeta, David Koechner, Ellen Wroe, P.J. Byrne, Courtney B. Vance, and Tony Todd
Distributor: New Line Cinema(a division of Warner Bros.)
Release Notes: This is the fith film in the series of horror films that began in 2000 with “Final Destination.” Todd, who portrayed William Bludworth in the first film, returns in what producer promise is a return to the originals roots.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” Episode Recap – Thursday, August 11, 2011.
IT HAPPENED TODAY…
Carly leaves Jax a pleading message to return Josslyn. Dante overhears and takes off to prevent crime between Sonny and Jax. Meanwhile, Shawn interrupts Sonny’s plan to sabotage Jax’s plane. Sonny decks Dante when he tries to stop his father. Later, Shawn and Carly share a heartfelt moment in their search for Josslyn. Robin gets an unexpected visit from Jax and Josslyn.
Robin ultimately sides with Patrick, which Matt believes is preferential treatment, and we realize Robin has work cut out for her as Patrick’s wife and boss. Later, Robin and Mac discuss work-life balance.
Mac arrives at Jake’s in time to find out who is winning a drinking game.
On the Next General Hospital…
- Sonny arrives at the Drake home murderous.
- Anthony orders a hit.
- Johnny gets a gift from his father.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” Episode Recap – Thursday, August 11, 2011.
IT HAPPENED TODAY…
Jack tells Jane he might be able to swing an insanity plea so she doesn’t have to go to prison. Jane claims Ben was her only accomplice and when Erica insists David was a part of the plan Jane swears she didn’t know anything about him until she pretended to be Erica.
Tad promises he won’t let Cara be deported. Dixie comes face to face with David in the park. Scott questions if JR wants to be someone his father and mother could be proud of. JR is stunned when he shows up at the Martin house and sees Dixie.
In an effort to escape Zach tries to bust out but collapses and passes out and Greenlee panics when there’s no pulse and calls out for someone to get David.
On the Next All My Children…
- Ryan hears Greenlee’s cries for help.
- Kendall gets the shock of her life.
- Zach lapses into a seizure.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — Ratings Report for the Week of August 1-5, 2011
NOTE: Please do not copy and paste the entire ratings. Thank you.
Numbers are based on Live+Same Day ratings
(Compared to Last Week/Compared to Last Year)
1. Y&R 4,749,000 (-29,000/-119,000)
2. B&B 3,107,000 (+119,000/-67,000)
3. OLTL 2,912,000 (+100,000/+547,000) *
4. AMC 2,510,000 (-70,000/+133,000)
5. GH 2,504,000 (-5,000/-57,000)
6. DAYS 2,312,000 (-138,000/-97,000)
* 2.75 year high (2,912,000 on November 10-14, 2008)
1. Y&R 3.4/10 (same/-.1)
2. B&B 2.2/7 (same/same)
3. OLTL 2.0/6 (+.1/+.3)
4. GH 1.9/5 (+.1/same)
5. AMC 1.8/6 (-.1/same)
6. DAYS 1.7/5 (same/-.1)
Women 18-49 Viewers
1. Y&R 991,000 (+30,000/-122,000)
2. GH 735,000 (+38,000/-75,000)
3. OLTL 719,000 (+45,000/+31,000)
4. B&B 658,000 (+70,000/-34,000)
5. AMC 572,000 (+45,000/-43,000)
6. DAYS 567,000 (-106,000/-106,000) <—– new low *
* Previous low: 579,000 (June 20-24, 2011)
Women 18-49 Rating
1. Y&R 1.5/10 (same/-.2)
2. GH 1.1/7 (same/-.1)
2. OLTL 1.1/7 (+.1/+.1)
4. B&B 1.0/6 (+.1/same)
5. AMC 0.9/6 (+.1/same)
5. DAYS 0.9/6 (-.1/-.1) <—— ties low
Girls 12-17 Viewers
1. Y&R 69,000 (+12,000/+6,000)
2. OLTL 55,000 (+11,000/+11,000)
3. B&B 52,000 (-19,000/+4,000)
4. GH 29,000 (-9,000/-31,000)
5. AMC 26,000 (+7,000/-3,000)
6. DAYS 19,000 (-13,000/-12,000)
Women 18-34 Rating
1. Y&R 0.7/5 (same/-.4)
2. GH 0.6/3 (same/-.2)
2. OLTL 0.6/4 (same/same)
4. AMC 0.5/3 (same/-.1)
4. DAYS 0.5/3 (-.1/-.3)
6. B&B 0.4/3 (same/-.3)
Men 18+ Viewers
1. Y&R 1,049,000 (+17,000/+88,000)
2. B&B 646,000 (+53,000/+62,000)
3. OLTL 561,000 (+9/+163,000)
4. DAYS 510,000 (-26,000/+57,000)
5. GH 475,000 (+29,000/+18,000)
6. AMC 469,000 (-52,000/+8,000)
Day-To-Day Ratings – HH/Total Viewers
For the SEASON September 20, 2010 through August 7, 2011
1. Y&R 3.6
2. B&B 2.2
3. GH 2.1
4. DAYS 2.0
4. OLTL 2.0
6. AMC 1.9
Women 18-49 Rating
1. Y&R 1.6
2. GH 1.4
3. DAYS 1.2
4. OLTL 1.1
5. B&B 1.0
6. AMC 0.9
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “General Hospital” DVR Alerts for the Week of August 15, 2011.
GENERAL HOSPITAL: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Sonny faces off with Jax in the Drake living room. Carly wants an update on Josslyn. Maxie is jealous of all the attention Jackal, P.I., is paying Lulu.
- Tuesday: Elizabeth tells Lucky about Siobhan’s accident. Dante makes it clear he is treating Sonny as a criminal. Abby is greatly disturbed when she overhears two women talking about her.
- Wednesday: Lulu expresses great concern for her brother. Carly visits her friend. Tracy and Skye face off.
- Thursday: Elizabeth asks Matt to test a suspicious prescription bottle. Siobhan asks to see Elizabeth. Carly swears Sonny out of her life.
- Friday: Siobhan and Elizabeth discuss their relationship. Skye discovers someone she knows unconscious. Lulu and Dante make love.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” DVR Alerts for the Week of August 15, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: A familiar face returns to Llanfair. Nora and Phylicia remain at odds. Baz and Starr make music together.
- Tuesday: Natalie wants the tape held in connection with Gigi’s murder case. Aubrey goes after Rex. Dorian and David renew their commitment to one another.
- Wednesday: The real Todd Manning is unmasked. David and Cutter each react strangely to a cryptic clue from Madame Delphina. Dorian and Kelly both makes plans for their futures.
- Thursday: Natalie informs Brody of Delphina’s clue. Cutter confronts Rama. Rex plans a trip out of state.
- Friday: Blair and Téa argue with the two Todds. Jessica’s actions remind Ford of Tess. Aubrey and Cutter reconnect.
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “All My Children” DVR Alerts for the Week of August 15, 2011.
ALL MY CHILDREN: DVR ALERTS
- Monday: Zach fights for his life. Dixie and JR reconnect. Will Amanda be cancer free after surgery?
- Tuesday: Is Babe alive? Marissa tells Bianca she wants to spend the night with her. Maya dumps Mookie.
- Wednesday: Greenlee demands answers from David concerning her encounter with Leo. Important questions are left unanswered when a certain figure is found dead. Tad admits to Dixie the truth about his marriage to Cara.
- Thursday: David brings up the topic of Ryan’s past love Gillian to Greenlee. Tad and Dixie discuss their future. Meanwhile, David offers Cara an alternative for her future.
- Friday: Cara goes missing. Greenlee confides to Kendall about Leo. Will JR give up the booze?