Saturday, August 27, 2011 @ 2:00 PM
(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — “One Life to Live” Teasers for the Week of August 29, 2011.
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: TEASERS
- Monday (Episode #10949): Blair tries to get Jack to confess his guilt to her. Téa ignores Blair’s warning and takes a phone call from her husband. Natalie and Jessica remain at each others throats. (Rated: TVPG L, V)
- Tuesday (Episode #10950): Someone is shot. Nora asks Bo if he would want to raise their grandchild. Tomas tells Téa that she and Dani need to stay away from Victor. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Wednesday (Episode #10951): Téa is floored by what she finds. Blair grows concerned when she can’t find Jack. Phylicia tells Bo and Nora that her lawyer will be in contact with them. (Rated: TVPG V)
- Thursday (Episode #10952): Several people appear guilty, but which one actually pulled the trigger? Shane and Rex seem to be keeping secrets from each other. News of the shooting spreads throughout Llanview. (Rated: TVPG)
- Friday (Episode #10953): Kim is surprised by what she finds out. Cutter sees someone from his past. Viki asks Todd a few questions. (Rated: TVPG S)