(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “One Life to Live” during the week of August 1, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Rex decides to drop his quest for revenge and unburdens himself to a picture of Gigi. On Tuesday, August 2, Rex reveals to Echo that he was visited by Gigi’s spirit. However, despite his mother’s objections, Rex claims what he saw was real. Dorian promises to throw Echo out of Llanview. Rex chases after Gigi. And Echo worries Rex may be losing his grip on reality on Wednesday, August 3.
The Inside Story: Todd #1 or Todd #2?
Todd’s loved ones are shocked to see the man with the scar on Monday, August 1. As the family reacts to the news, Baker stonewalls John. The man with Todd’s old face waves a gun. Todd tries to reassure Téa. Meanwhile, the man with the scar face kisses Blair, and on Wednesday, August 2, unnerves Téa with his knowledge of their past together. Blair admits her uncertainty to Dorian. Todd tosses Nate out of his house. Blair questions Tomas. Viki comes face-to-face with the man with Todd’s old face, who pleads with her to believe him on Thursday, August 4. John receives the results of the DNA test. Téa demands the truth from Todd. Jack stands by his father. Tomas tells Blair what he knows. Jack and Starr argue over the two Todds. John is forced to release Baker from custody. By Friday, August 5, Todd realizes not everyone believes him. Starr quizzes the man with the scar. Viki has mixed emotions about the situation. John gathers the Mannings together as he prepares to open the test results. And Starr and the man with the scar share an emotional moment in his jail cell.
A Closer Look: To Tell the Truth
Bo and Nora tell Destiny that Matthew’s condition remains unchanged on Monday, August 1. Later, Destiny makes a shocking discovery while talking to Nate. Vivian confides in Shaun. Viki, Joey, and Kelly rally around Clint as he leaves the hospital on Tuesday, August 2. Bo and Nora have second thoughts about letting Clint take the rap for Matthew. Nate tells Dani the truth. Bo inadvertently gets a clue from David. Nate makes an admission to Ford. Dani and Destiny bond. Shaun and Vivian prepare to talk to Destiny. Nora maneuvers in court to have the murder charges against Clint dropped on Wednesday, August 3. Clint accepts his punishment for his other crimes and is taken into police custody. And Bo and Nora learn who attacked their son. By Friday, August 5, Vivian meets with Shaun, Destiny, and Dani. And Destiny makes a decision about the future of her unborn child.
One Life to Live News and Headlines:
- Whoa Baby! Destiny Decides the Future of Her New ‘Life’
- ‘One Life to Live’ August Casting Updates
- DeLaria Comes Back to ‘Life’ to Speak with the Dead
- ‘One Life to Live’ Welcomes Back Fan Favorites Tina & Cord
- It’s ‘Life’ After Death for Farah Fath
- Strasser’s Final ‘One Life’ Airdate Set
- De los Reyes Keeps Llanview in the Rear View Mirror
- My View of Llanview: July 15 Edition
- A New Lease on ‘Life': The Stars Sound Off
- What Happens Next? The Answers to the Questions Surrounding ABC and Prospect Park
- Too Crazy to Be True, Too True to be Crazy: ‘AMC’ and ‘OLTL’ Live On Beyond ABC
- Dumped by ABC, Cancelled Soaps Find New Home on the Internet
- First Look: Erin Torpey’s Return to Llanview
- Rock Out with the Residents of Llanview
- She May Be Jess Now, But Tess is Lurking in the Shadows
- ‘OLTL’ Casting Call: Paging Nurse Judy
- Tuck: ‘I Would Absolutely Go Back’ to ‘One Life to Live’
- Lavoisier: ‘I’ll Be There Until the End’ of ‘OLTL’
- ABC Soap Won’t See the ‘Light’
- St. John to Fans: ‘OLTL’ To ‘Press On Without Me’
- The ‘Gossip’ is True: Amanda Setton Returns to ‘OLTL’
- Nationwide EAS Test Scheduled During ‘One Life to Live’ Timeslot
- David Fumero Won’t See His ‘Life’ Through to the End
- Strasser Leaves Llanview Earlier Than Expected, Previews Exit
- ABC Daytime Sets its ‘Revolution’ in Motion
- Baby Blues: ‘One Life to Live’ Launches Teen Pregnancy Video Blog
- Tognoni & Degnan Bid Llanview Adieu
- Video: Who is the Real Todd Manning?
- Todd or Not, ‘OLTL’ Closing Credits Leaves Roger Howarth a Man Scarred for ‘Life’
- Exclusive First Look: ‘It’s a Brand New Day’ at ABC Daytime This Fall When Network Debuts ‘Chew’ and ‘Revolution’
- BREAKING NEWS: ABC Cancels ‘All My Children’ & ‘One Life to Live’
ONE LIFE TO LIVE: AUGUST PreVUE
- The Mannings are divided as the mystery of the two Todds continues to unravel, and the real Todd Manning is finally revealed.
- A familiar face makes a shocking return to Llanview to help solve the Todd dilemma.
- A clue from the great beyond sends several Llanview residents far from home in an effort to decipher a clue.
- Dorian makes a important decision regarding her political future, which may or may not include David. But how will her political aspirations affect her loved ones?
- Clint encounters someone from his past, who has taken on a surprising new career and identity. However, he isn’t the only Buchanan to cross paths with this person — two others do as well.
- Aubrey and Cutter’s secret past is finally revealed — but will a reunion be in their future? And could one of them have family in Llanview?