(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — This evening, ABC confirmed the list of contestants for the 13th season of “Dancing with the Stars.” The list leaked earlier today on Twitter proved to be accurate. Both lists included actor J.R. Martinez, 28, from “All My Children.” Martinez is a veteran of the Iraq war and a highly sought-after motivational speaker for the causes that effect his fellow veterans. He joined the 41-year old ABC soap as Brot Monroe in November of 2008. Martinez follows in the foot steps of former “DWTS” winner Kelly Monaco (Sam, “General Hospital“) and his “AMC” co-stars and former “DWTS” contestants Cameron Mathison (Ryan) Susan Lucci (Erica) and Aiden Turner (ex-Aidan).
Joining Martinez will be a slew of figures from the entertainment (actors, reality stars, commentators, and musicians) and sports world including:
- Elizabetta Canalis, 32: Canalis is a stunning Italian actress. To the world at large Canalis is best known as the former long-term flame of mega-star George Clooney.
- Kristin Cavalleri, 24: Cavalleri is an aspiring actress and a successful reality television star. She starred on MTV’s reality hits “Laguna Beach” and “The Hills.”
- Nancy Grace, 51: Grace is a former prosecutor and an outspoken television host, journalist and legal correspondent.
- Ricki Lake, 42: Lake is best known for her daytime talk show “Ricki Lake.” The gab fest aired for ten seasons on syndication from 1993 thru 2004. Lake is also a successful actress.
- Chynna Phillips, 43: Phillips is best known for being one third of the successful 1980s musical trio Wilson Phillips. Phillips is married to William Baldwin.
- Hope Solo, 31: Is an America soccer goalkeeper. She is the starting goalkeeper for the United States Women’s National Soccer Team.
- David Arquette, 39: Arquette is an actor, writer, director and screenwriter. He most notably starred in the “Scream” series of films. Arquette was married to Courtney Cox (“Friends” and “Cougar Town”). He’s recently been in the news due to substance abuse problems.
- Ron Artest, 31: The Queens, New York native won his first NBA Championship in 2010 with the Los Angeles Lakers. Artest was drafted to the NBA in 1999 by the Chicago Bulls. The talented athlete has been a controversial personality on-and-off the court.
- Chaz Bono, 42: Chaz is the son of legendary pop icon Cher and partner Sonny Bono. Chaz was born a female named Chastity.
- Rob Kardashian, 24: Kardashian is a reality television star. He stars on E!’s “Keeping Up with the Kardashian‘s” and “Khloe and Lamar.”
- Carson Kressley, 41: Kressley is a fashion guru and commentator. He’s hosted such fashion oriented shows as “Queer Eye,” “How to Look Good Naked” and “Carson Nation.”
The professional dancers scheduled to partner with these performers include Cheryl Burke, Kym Johnson, Karina Smirnoff, Lacey Schwimmer, Anna Trebunskaya, Tony Dovolani, Derek Hough, Mark Ballas, Maksim Chmerkoviskiy, Val Chmerkoviskiy and Tristan MacManus.