(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — A look at what’s happening on “The Bold and the Beautiful” during the week of August 22, 2011.
THIS WEEK ON: THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL
Hope seeks advice from her mother about intimacy. Steffy wastes no time trying to get her hooks in Liam again. Dayzee and Marcus get closer. Amber tells Dayzee to back off so that she and Marcus can build a family with their child. Madison and her friend give a broken-hearted Oliver some attention at the Bikini Bar.
- Monday, August 22 – Without giving an answer, Hope runs away from Liam after he proposes; Marcus and Thorne hold a press conference with the media.
- Tuesday, August 23 – Ridge grills Liam about his feelings for Hope and Steffy; Marcus and Dayzee solidify their relationship.
- Wednesday, August 24 – Oliver and Steffy bond over their failed relationships; Hope makes a difficult request of Liam in the middle of an intimate moment.
- Thursday, August 25 – Steffy blames Brooke for being the catalyst of all her problems; Hope talks to Liam about her mother and how her decisions affected her life.
- Friday, August 26 – Believing that fate has taken its course, Steffy tricks Liam into saying what he shouldn’t; Brooke realizes her advice backfired.